Grian in a Box

Warnings: child abandonment

Relationship: none

---Deaged Grian

~***~

Grian was left in a box in the pouring rain. His parents left the box on the front porch of a Watcher home and left. After what felt like hours, Grian felt like he was being moved again. Once the cover to the box he was in opened, he hugged his knees and squinted his eyes from the light.

The male parent read the note aloud after the female picked Grian up, "Please, God, take him. We can't do this shit anymore."

"Now that's not nice." The female said, "He's just a baby!"

"His wings are a different colours." The male started stroking Grian's parrot like wings causing them to twitch, "Peculiar."

"Do you think he talks?"

"Probably not... He's so young."

"Fair..." The mother sighed, she ran her hand on top of Grian's head and noticed the collar around his neck, "You can't be serious, they collared him."

"How much you wanna bet his parent's are the Lights?"

The wife looked at the tag that was attached to a collar on Grian's neck. She sat him down on the couch before reading, "Light, Xelqua Grian."

"Of coarse it was the Light family." The father groaned, "They can't take care of a child!"

Celeste took the collar off Grian and turned around, "The Light's don't know what to do with their own kind. Call Xisuma and Pearl up from Hermitcraft. Let them meet their new baby brother."

After a few moments, Celeste walked up to Grian handing him a small sippy cup with chocolate milk in. After about an hour, Pearl and Xisuma both showed up into the house.

"Hey, mum!" The siblings called, "You wanted us to come...." They saw the young child on the bed, "Up. Is that the Light's son?"

"Yup." Celeste replied picking up the small child, "He's probably only like three years old."

"His wings are like a parrots, it's cute!" Xisuma chuckled, "What's up with the box?"

"It's what they delivered him in."

"Really, they even attached a note begging you to take him."

"We were hoping you guys could take him to your world and care for him."

"Yeah, we can do that." Xisuma said taking hold of the young Watcher, who immediately climbed over Xisuma's shoulders, "Awe!"

"Xisuma.." His mother cooed, "He likes you!"

"Sumsum."

"That's adorable." Xisuma chuckled, "We'll care for him."

~Years Later~

Grian was shirtless in his season eight home while manipulating his magic to revolve around his body in golden stripes of electricity. He heard the door open randomly and a call, "Yo, Starlight. What're you doing?"

"'Starlight'." Grian chuckled, dismissing the magic, "Why do you call me that, Xisuma?"

"Because you're the star of the galaxy." Xisuma chuckled, "I just wanted to tell you I found out what your breed is."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Basically, you're a Galaxy Watcher, it's why your eyes are the shape of stars."

"Ah."

"Yup. Your biological parents were idiots."

"Xisuma, I know." Grian grabbed the collar that he had when he was a baby and tossed it at X, "I am fully aware of how idiotic they were. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to think you were an animal in our eyes."

"That's sweet. But next time, don't hide things from me." Grian whispered the next part in Xisuma's ear, "I'll murder you."

"VIOLENT!"

"Learned from the best."

"Don't you pin that on me."

"Just did."