Explodey

Warnings: Death

Relationship: Grian/Suma (Fatherly)

~***~

Grian had just barely escaped a barrage of skeletons. He took an arrow to the shoulder and four arrows that grazed his leg. When he landed by his build he limped over to his starter base.

"Dude, you look terrible." Mumbo states as he sees Grian dragging one leg behind him and holding one arm.

"Oh gee, thanks for noticing." Grian remarked, "I'm dying over here. I need to get this taken care of."

Mumbo walked up to the man and forced him to stop walking, "Come sit down over here and rest."

"Mumbo-"

"Now."

Though, they didn't realize that Impulse had started walking over end crystal in hand.

Grian noticed last second, then, "IMPULSE NO~~!"

ImpulseSV blew up

MumboJumbo blew up

Grian blew up

<Xisuma> You guys are idiots.

<ImpulseSV> #worthit

<MumboJumbo> I'm okay!

As Xisuma flew over, he realized that Grian hadn't answered chat yet. So after picking up his stuff, he, Mumbo, and Impulse all walked into Grian's base and found him still sleeping in the bed.

"Wow... He's taking longer to respawn." Xisuma mumbled, "Was he hurt before Impulse blew you all up?"

"He looked to be on death's door mate." Mumbo confirmed, "Is he okay?"

Xisuma pulled up his admin screens and scanned Grian, "Yeah, he'll be okay. Eventually anyway. He's taking longer to respawn because he was hurt."

"Uh.... oops..." Impulse chuckled nervously, "At least he's gonna be okay."

"Yeah, but he's ill. I'll take care of him." Xisuma sighed, "I'll need to quarantine his place so that it doesn't spread throughout the server. Keep the hybrids away, they're more prone to illness."

"Sure, X."

"And Impulse, stop blowing Grian up."

"Yeah.."

~The Next Day~

By the next morning, Xisuma heard Grian groaning in his sleep. He put his hand against Grain's forehead, still feeling his fever, he sighed. He realized Grian was starting to wake up, but instead of speaking or doing something with his hands, Grian rolled to his side with the pillows elevating his head.

Within an hours time, Xisuma returned with a bowl of chicken soup. He put a spoonful of the broth on the spoon, then put it near Grian's mouth, "C'mon bud. Eat it."

Grian whined but recognized the smell and allowed the warm liquid to fall past his lips and down his throat. He took a moment to breathe, "What is it with you and spoon-feeding me when I'm sick?"

"To be fair, you were hurt before Impulse blew you up. And that's what caused you to get ill."

"Suma, I'm not a toddler anymore."

"Don't care! Go back to sleep."

Grian pulled his blankets over his face and quickly fell back to sleep.

It took Grian another four days to rest and get better. With Xisuma taking care of him he got better faster.

On the sixth day, Grian was sitting up, leaning against the wall eating the soup Xisuma made for him, "Xisuma, I'm not a child anymore. You didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to." Xisuma chuckled, taking the bowl away, "You're my kid and I wanted to ensure you were okay."

"You're so cheesy."

"Hey, don't tell me the truth."

Grian chuckled wheezily and laid down, "I'mma take a nap."

"You do that. I'll be back in an hour to check on you."

On the seventh day, Grian was out flying and was reading the chats as he flew.

<ImpulseSV> Eyy! He's up!

<GTWScar> Hey G!

<Pearl> Looking good kid!

<MumboJumbo> No longer looking like you're dead mate!

<Grian> I blame Impulse.

<Xisuma> Rightfully so.

<Grian> But hey! I'm still living!

<ImpulseSV> True

ImpulseSV blew up

<Grian> VENGEANCE IS MINE!

<ImpulseSV> ...