Well...

Warnings: Light Swearing

Relationship: Doc/Ren/Grian

Timeline: Season 6
Topic: Grian's scared of Doc and Ren, or so they think.

~***~

Doc and Ren both watched as Grian was searching through his chest monster.

"Why do you think he avoids us?"

"Doc. It's probably because we do crap like this. Also you're just actively intimidating."

"Well, he's cornered. C'mon, let's talk to him."

"This ain't ever gonna work. Let's approach this reasonably."

Ren took out his server communicator;

<Ren> Hey G! Can Doc and I have a nice little chit chat?

<Grian> Uh... Sure...

<Ren> Cool.

Ren then motioned Doc to follow him down, "Hey G!"

Grian screamed, "Oh my gosh... You scared the life out of me."

"Sorry bout that kid."

"How'd... How'd you get here so fast?"

"We were at the top there." Doc said, Grian took a couple steps away from the two hermits, "Okay, I know that looks bad."

"You guys were... Watching me?" Grian had his sword in the next inventory space if needed, because fright, "What did you guys want to talk about?"

"Why are you scared of us?" They saw Grian avoid eye contact and swallow the lump in his throat, "Grian?"

"Uh..." Grian stuttered, "I... I have to meet Iskall. Bye!"

He took off without another word.

"Suspicious."

"Very."

Doc smiles, "Trap time?"

Ren looked over at him, "Trap time. Don't hang him upside down."

Ren flew off one way, Doc flew off the other.

I just want him to admit it. Ren though while he was flying, I know how he feels. I just want him to admit it.

~Later that Afternoon~

Grian was talking to Xisuma outside his base, "I just don't know what to do man! I'm scared of Doc and Ren and they keep following me and I don't know what to do!"

"First." Xisuma started, "Calm the freak down. I'm sure they just want to talk not murder your face like they do every other hermit. Two, they're really nice people when you get to know them."

"But they're so intimidating!"

"That may be with Doc being a cyborg and Ren being... Uh... Well, Ren. But that's besides the point. Just talk to them, be a house guest."

"But... They're scary.."

Xisuma saw Grian start to blush and he leaned against the base and crossed his arms, "I know what's going on."

"Y-Y-You-You do?"

"You're not scared of them, you love them but you're too scared to admit it."

Grian sputtered for a second, "Suma that's absurd! I don't love them...!"

Xisuma gave him the 'bitch please' look.

"Don't give me that look." Xisuma just kept giving him the same look, "Stop tripping me man! It's not cool."

"Admit it."

"Xisuma, I-"

"Admit it or I'll force you to."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me Grian. Just talk to them."

~!!!~

It was near nightfall. Grian had just landed in front of Ren's base. He took a deep breath before fully walking inside, "Ren? R-Ren? You here?"

He heard a click then suddenly the floor collapsed beneath him.

"W-What's going on?!" Grian near shouted as he was restrained by the machine, "H-Hello?"

"Welcome Grian." Doc and Ren both emerged from the shadows, "Now that you can't run or fly away, talk to us."

"This isn't cool guys, let me go!"

"He's panicking Doc." Ren groaned, "I told you this wasn't a good idea!"

"Ren, shut up." Doc nearly growled, "Grian... Why are you so scared of us?"

Grian remained quiet.

"Okay, this isn't working." Doc near groaned, "We aren't letting you go until you talk to us. So you might as well tell us."

"Okay, that's not fair." Grian laughed, "That's not cool."

"Tell us why you're scared of us."

Grian groaned then sighed, "Okay, okay. I-It's not that I-I'm scared per-persay..."

"Then what is it bud."

"I-I like you... B-Both of you... L-Like more... Than friends..."

Ren snorted at the young male then walked behind him and untied the ropes, "Why didn't you just say so dude? We've spent weeks thinking you hated us!"

"N-No, it's the complete opposite." Grian rubbed his wrists, "Those ropes were really tight..."

"Yeah, they weren't supposed to be that tight." Ren glared at Doc, "Doc."

"Not my fault the ropes didn't respond right."

"You're the one who designed it."

Grian then spoke back up, "Do you guys do this to everyone? Y'know... Trap them?"

"Only if they deserve it..." Ren noticed Grian jerk his head, "Or if we're trying to get answers."