From Abuse To Love

Warnings: Mentioned Abuse

Relationship: Grian/Sam, Gritho

~***~

Grian's relationship with Sam had started to quickly come to its end. With Grian constantly out on calls and when he was home, being hit until unconsciousness. But Grian was seeing someone behind Sam's back and he didn't necessarily care.

Grian walked down to the ground floor and began making sure everything they needed was in working order.

"Gree-on!"

Grian sighed and turned towards the man, "Sam. What're you doing here?"

"You. Me. Lunch. Twelve o'clock."

"No."

"I wasn't asking Gree-on."

"I don't care. I'm not going to lunch with you."

Sam got up in Grian's face and basically growled the next sentence out, "You... Don't have a choice."

"I don't love you Sam. I haven't for a long time." Sam suddenly was pulled away from Grian.

"LET ME GO YOU TYRANT."

"Grian? This fool bothering you?"

"Sam, this is Etho. And unlike you, he actually cares. He asks how work is going, he asks about my well being, he cares if I'm not feeling well. He doesn't just wait for me to come bring a paycheck home." Grian's team had all gathered behind him, "So get out of my firehouse. You're not welcome here."

Grian watched as Etho basically kicked Sam out of the firehouse, "Hey Etho! Lunch?"

"Always."

~One Week Later~

Etho got home later than he wanted to. The first thing that went to his mind was, Where's Grian?

He walked into their bedroom and saw Grian asleep on top of the blankets, still in uniform. He smiled and wailed over to the Male who smelled terribly of smoke and fallen debris. It didn't help that he was covered in ash anyway. Etho went into their bathroom and ran a warm bubble bath for him. After, he undressed Grian, first taking his socks and shoes off, then the ready of his attire. Etho noticed Grian flex his toes when he picked him up, but he gently laid Grian in the tub, leaning against the wall before undergoing himself and sitting behind the younger man. Grian still hadn't woken up, or if he was, he was hiding it well. Etho washed Grian in lavender soap, then Grian said something.

"Why am I in the tub?" He asked tiredly, failing to turn his head enough to look at Etho, "Hey.."

"You must be exhausted to not have woken up. I've been baking you for half an hour."

Grian hummed and cuddled into Ethos shoulder, "Just don't drown me."

"Never."

From there, Grian didn't wake up until the next morning. He woke up to Etho's smile, and him running his hand through Grian's hair.

"Hey bug."

Grian giggled and buried his face in Etho's chest.

"Wanna get breakfast?"

Grian looked up at him with a smile, "I would love to get food."