One Small Favour

Warnings:

Relationship: Grian/Doc

Timeline: S6

~***~

Grian was in his base, currently hiding from Iskall because he was after his head. As he ran into his little hall trap, someone behind him grabbed him as he was walking backwards and put his hand across his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Shh." The voice said, bringing them both to the cold stone ground. They heard fireworks and assumed the cost was clear. Grian broke free of the mans grasp and landed on his palms facing the man.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Grian whisper yelled, "Iskall could still be around!"

"Just, here me out. I wanna strike a deal with you." He helped pull Grian to his feet, "I could take care of Iskall, if you..."

"If I what?"

"Agree to do me one favour."

"I don't like where this is going."

"Just one small favour." Grian swallowed the lump in his throat and Doc noticed Grian's uneasiness, "Not like that!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want two of your feathers. One from each side of your power."

"M-My feathers? T-That's it?" Grian asked in disbelief, "W-Why do you want my feathers?"

"We want to harness your power here at Area77."

Grian crossed his arms. Doc rolled his eye, "Fine, we want to clone your fire and ice side."

"You don't need Grian clones."

"Fine, then I guess you'll live with Iskall hunting you down."

"Don't guilt trip me. It's not nice."

Doc put his hand on the lever, "You might wanna look where you're standing."

Grian cocked an eyebrow and looked down, noticing he was on the gravel, his eyes widened and he nearly begged to Doc to not pull the lever, "Do not pull that lever! You will kill me."

"One way or another, I'm getting those feathers. It can either be willingly or forcibly. Your choice."