Night Falls (2)

Warnings and Relationships the same

~***~

Grian broke through the top of the egg, dropping himself and Xisuma through the floor. Each of the remaining hermits didn't know what to do.

"Everyone into the Nether!" Grian shouted, "We can find one of the other portals and get somewhere safer than here!"

Grian was last to enter the portal, just as the zombies and skeletons broke down the door, Grian's arm was grazed by an arrow the moment he entered the portal.

"Are you okay?" Xisuma asked after seeing Grian's arm, "That's nasty."

"I'm fine. Break the portal! They're all on the other side."

"Grian, did you see anyone else?" Doc asked, Grian shook his head for a seond, "Good, then we have all living players."

Grian opened his player tab list, "Uh... Evil X is here. And Hels. So we got a full on war happening. Follow me, I think I know where we'll be safe."

The young Watcher led them to the ice lands, where once entering the portal, the only hermits that remained, were four.

Grian, Doc, Xisuma, Impulse.

The four hermits hunkered down in a cave and set up a fire.

Grian sat in front of a log behind the orange fire in the dead of night along with the three other hermits. They've lost so many people with how many hoards have been after them.

Grian's left arm was draped over his left knee which was bent up, his right leg was extended out. He sighed as he looked towards the slightly injured hermits.

"I miss Ren." One of them said, "If we had Ren then we'd have more protection."

"WELL REN ISN'T HERE NOW IS HE?!" Doc shouted, getting up to punch the hermit.

Grian quickly froze the two from attacking each other, "We're all that's left! There's no reason we should be fighting each other!" He releases the two, "We can't save them if we're at each others throats. So calm down!"

"Ren-"

"Isn't here. We know. We are all painfully aware that we've lost so many people. We can't lose ourselves when we have people counting on us to help save them. Am I understood?"

The two hermits nodded. A few seconds later, a broken portal appeared behind them.

"Xelqua to save your friends you need to come to the realm and create the cure."

Grian looked at Xisuma, he nodded at him, "I'll be back soon. And when I do, everyone will be safe."

"Good luck Grian."

When Grian left, he didn't realize that he had been watched by the evil that lurked within Hermitcraft. So when he left, the hermits that remained were attacked almost immediately.