Celled

AU: Alpha/Omega (Light Dynamics)

Warnings: Blood, Kidnapping, Panic, Implied Rape, Close Deaths

Relationship Grian/Etho

Grian- Phoenix Watcher

~****~

Grian and Etho were relaxing, Grian asleep on Etho's chest, Etho watching a movie... The quiet and only hearing the sound of birds. It was peaceful... Until it wasn't.

Grian woke up in a startle, scaring Etho in the process.

"Grian? You okay?"

"Something's wrong." A long inhale and Grian's feathers rustled, "They're here. Etho run!"

The moment Grian tried to move people busted through their doors, windows, and ceiling. They grabbed Grian with a control pole then pinned him to the ground, the cuffed Etho and pulled him away from Grian.

"LET ME GO!" Etho shouts fighting against the people restraining him, after a second, he heard a yelp and realized they were hurting Grian, "DON'T HURT GRIAN! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

They then knocked the couple out. As they exited, they dragged Grian out of the building and threw him into their portal. 

When Grian woke up, he was in a cell with nice greenery. But that feeling quickly left. Grian smelled the all too familiar smell of a feral alpha and swallowed the lump in his throat. He tried moving quickly and felt pain in his neck and where his wing attached to his back. He reached up to his neck and felt a tube attached to him and assumed the one on his back was the same. He looked around frantically and heard leaves rustling. He froze in fear the moment he sat up. He stared wide eyed, his eyes dilated and changed to an icy blue and orange fire. He whimpered on every breath, then suddenly a larger body slammed him into the ground and pinned him there.

The alpha was three times his side, wide shoulders, foaming at the mouth. Grian pulled himself together and kicked the man in the gut then scrambled away to fly. Lucky for him, the Alpha's wings were mangled and he couldn't fly. But the second he got into the air, something caused him to fall to the ground and he couldn't move. The last feeling he got was a heavy weight on top of him. He tried his best to ignore the man.

By the time Grian woke up, he was able to move.

"Grian?!"

"Etho!" Grian breathily shouted, "Etho..."

Etho ran into his cell and kneeled in front of him, "What's in your neck?!"

"It's feeding tube..." Grian said, his voice barely audible, "It doesn't give me enough nutrients."

Etho saw the tube feeding things into his blood stream then hugged the smaller man, "I'll get you out of here."

"Don't do anything stupid... Please..." Grian looked up at the taller man, "They have a paralyzer attached to my wing. They control everything."

Etho sent him a worried glare and moved Grian's hair out of his face, Grian butted his head into the touch.

Grian started tearing up, "Please get me out of here..."

"I'm going to. I'll be back for you, I promise."

Two days pass, Grian's gotten weaker. Etho ran into Grian's cell in the middle of the night, finding the omega asleep on his side. He ran to him and cut off both the feeding tube and paralyzer tube. He heard Grian whine and Etho shushed him while he stroked the man's hair, "Don't make a sound, it's just me."