Young Blood

Warnings: Blood, Injury, Hospitals, Attempted Murder

Relationship: Grian/Etho

Extra Tags; Half Blind Grian, Phoenix/Watcher Grian, Ice Wielder Etho

My Hero Academia/AOB AU, so things aren't gonna be renamed because I'm lazy lol

Just so y'all are aware, I have internet now in my apartment and I'mma bout to spam your pings. Also, if you have ever read When Nightmares Become Reality it's ownership has been transferred to mosspawz.

Now to the story.

~***~

For years, hybrids have been idolized for their powers and rarities. Some more so than others.

Grian and Etho were always at the top of every list for how they worked together.

Grian went by the name Phoenix, Etho went by the name Frostbite.

Below them were the rest of their group;

Xisuma, Tango, Impulse, Doc, Ren.

Each possessing their own powers and capabilities. Alone, they're strong, but when they work as a team, they're stronger.

"This isn't about points, Ren." Etho groaned, "All we need to do, is make sure that the young hybrids have the training that they need."

"Which is why I'll be in the dome with them." Grian said, "With the League still out there, we need as many people outside patrolling as we can get. That includes understudies."

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to handle them on your own?"

"I've done it before, haven't I? This isn't anything new."

"You know what to do if you need help."

"When have I never called. You know the scream."

"Stop your flirting so we can move on with life." Doc groaned, "I got things to do man."

"Fine, fine." Grian chuckled, "X, Tango, take the East side. Impulse take the west, Ren south, Etho North. I'll be in the dome."

~***~

Grian watched from the top of the stairs on how the groups were doing, "They're smart. You're really testing their limits."

 "It's our job, Phoenix."

Grian felt a disturbance in the air and his eye colours changed from blue to a fire-y orange and ice-y blue, "Something's wrong." Suddenly the entire arena was covered in a mix of black and purple smoke, "Call for backup."

"Phoenix, I can't get a signal out." The other said after a minute, they saw a group of hardcore villains appear by the bottom fountain, "We need to signal for back up."

"They have someone jamming our calls. I'll signal to Etho." Grian jumped off the side of the stairs and engulfed himself in flames and ice, turning him into the ice/fire phoenix. After a loud screech he dive bombed a couple of the villains.