The Violent Night

Warnings: Blood, Injury, Kidnapping, Sam, Hospitals, Mentioned Nudity, Mild Swearing

Relationship: Tango/Grian

AU: Alpha/Omega/Beta Dynamics

For obvious reasons, this fic is rated R. Viewer discretion is advised. lol

~***~

All the hermits gathered by the spawn egg when the sky suddenly turned red. There they saw Sam sitting on a throne, "Welcome hermits! It's time your server bows to me!"

"Guys, who is this guy?" Pearl asks, "He seems like a villain."

"He is." Grian states, "He's also my old alpha. He betrayed our bond and it nearly killed me. He's been searching ever since. What do you want Sam?!"

"Oh y'know. The usual. Your server, obedience..." He twirled the staff in his hand, "You."

The staff in his hand had some form of gem in it and he planted it into the ground creating a purple light that forcibly pulled all omegas to the ground and they all began whining.

"Now then..." Sam glared at the alphas and betas, "You can't stop me while I have your mates in my clutches. Bow."

Tango went to try and touch Grian, but Sam started tutting, "Nope, don't touch him. He won't respond to you."

Grian struggled to move his head enough to glance at his partner, the look on his face pleading for help as Sam forced all the Alpha's and Beta's away.

The moment the doors to the egg shut, Tango looked to Xisuma for help, "How is he doing that to our partners?! I've never seen them in so much agony."

"It's all mental." Xisuma said, pulling out his admin screens to show to the group, "The Graphite crystal targets every Omega's mind and forces them to submit. It doesn't matter who holds the crystal, they'll always act like that. And in Sam's eyes, they're pets. That crystal... He'll turn them back into animals, their prehuman state."

"S-So... If we don't get them back..." Tango started, "Grian will turn back to his Phoenix form?"

"Untamable."

"We need to get them back before they're permanently gone."

"I've put trackers in all our people so if someone goes missing we can easily track them down."

"What're we waiting for?! We need to save them!"

"Tango, you know how Sam is. Especially with Grian. We can't just bust in." Xisuma looked to the ground, "Sam likely has Grian and the others in chains by now. We need a plan before we try and save them."

~***~

Within an hour, each hermit Omega were in chains. Sam had put Grian in a collar and attached a chain leash to it. For the moment, Sam allowed Grian to keep his sweater on. He then attached the leash to the end of his throne and left, leaving Grian to himself. Grian grabbed the leash and began yanking at it.

"Come on! Break!" He groaned, "Dammit!" He laid on his back on the cold stone and glared at the chain leash, "I hate you."

"Grian? Are you okay?" He heard Scar call, Grian looked towards his cell with a glare, "That chain looks like it's giving you a hard time."

"NO I AM NOT OKAY! I hate chains. I hate Sam. And I hate. This. Stupid. COLOUR PALET."

"What's wrong with the colour palet?"