Drained

Warnings: Kidnapping, Injury, Blood

relationship: Grian/Xisuma (Fatherly)

Grian deaged

mosspawz thanks for the idea lol

~***~

Xisuma watched as the Watchers began draining Grian's powers. Grian screaming for Xisuma as they did. Xisuma picked at the restraints and desperately tried getting out before they drained all of Grian's powers, seeing the glowing purple blood dripping from his arm. 

The moment he broke free, he ran to Grian and untied him. He pulled out the needles and grabbed Grian, cradling him in his arms as he ran through the halls of the tower that the Watchers built in their new world.

The second he was out, he used his powers to cover himself in Black robes that made him harder to see. Xisuma could hear the barely audible whines coming from the young Watcher in his arms as he ran through the forest. Dodging under long branches of the trees, jumping over fallen branches or logs. When a ball of magic hit beside him, he tripped over a log, dropping Grian in the process. When he ran back to the boy, he saw tears scrolling down his face.

"I'm sorry.. Grian, I'm sorry..." Xisuma gasped, he pulled his arm above his head when another ball of magic hit beside him, "They're gaining on us." He picked Grian up and quickly ran towards the nearest cave and blocked it with a large stone, hoping he ditched the Watchers. Once the commotion died down he walked to Grian and covered him with a blanket made from his Voided powers, "I'm sorry I dropped you bud... I promise you it won't happen again."

He made a fire, hoping to warm the young Watcher up. Grian was shaking, so visibly it was concerning. Xisuma put his palm on Grian's head, after feeling the still raging fever, he started to worry that it would never break.

"Gri... I need you to break this fever..." Xisuma pleaded, "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I just need you to live... I need you to fight the curse.."

Grian opened his eyes, Xisuma saw the slowly fading blue-violet irises before Grian muttered out, "It hurts..."

"I know it hurts. I know you got hurt... But I can't do anything because your powers were drained."

Xisuma needed to find out if there was still some reminiscence of Grian's powers, but he couldn't do that without one of the other magic using hermits. Soon, he heard the stone being picked at. Xisuma pulled out his diamond sword and shield ready to fight whoever would come out the other side.

When the stone was moved, he saw the familiar faces of Doc, Cub, Scar, and Etho. He sighed in relief and turned back to Grian.

"Help has arrived bud. You're gonna be okay." He kneeled beside him and ran his hand over his head, "Cub, Scar, he's not doing too good. I need your help."

"What happened?" Scar asked as Cub started making a circle in the dirt, "He's paler than normal for a fever."

"I don't know if they drained all or most of his powers, but he isn't breaking this... I don't know if he can."

When Cub finished the magic circle, Xisuma watched as Grian's veins showed with slowly regenerating Mana. Xisuma sighed in relief, "How long until he can heal himself again?"

"Best guess? Two days."

"We can't stay here for two days! Grian and I don't have enough food!"

"We have spare rations." Cub said handing over some berries, "But we don't have a choice but to stay and hide." He whispered the next part, "If we move him any further, he'll die. None of us wants that. We need to wait."

Xisuma didn't want Grian to die, he didn't want him hurt either, so he asked, "Did you guys bring first aid? I dropped him while I was running."

Cub and Scar nodded and started covering Grian's injuries. Slowly after, two nights passed Grian was barely getting better, on the third day Grian gained the strength to sit up and eat by himself. Eventually, Xisuma was able to heal Grian's lasting wounds.

Xisuma was on watch when he saw purple light outside, he woke the hermits and picked Grian up, desperately trying to keep him quiet as they ran through the depths of the cave, finding a second exit and running to where they thought the rest of the hermits were. They all ended up meeting with Pearl, Gem, Impulse, Tango, Mumbo, and two other hermits where they also helped heal Grian.

Their help wasn't kept secret enough as Watchers quickly found them out. Xisuma held Grian to his chest when the hermits were about to be blasted out of existence. But nothing came, just a bright white light that blinded them all. When Xisuma opened his eyes, he saw Grian's palms glowing and sighed.

"Okay little hero." He chuckled, the darkened skies going from clouded to sunny. Grian smiled and hugged Xisuma.

"I wanna go home." Grian said, nearly a whine, "I want some soup."

Xisuma snorted and picked Grian up, "Okay needy." He turned towards the rest of the hermits, "I guess we can all go back to our normal lives? I'll be buffing up our Watcher barriers if you need me."