In The Dead of Night

Warnings: Mild Swearing, Blood, Injury, attempted aspyxiation (is that how you spell it?)

Relationship: Grian/Etho

~***~

Grian fought Sam by swinging a knife at the man. Though he missed, he still just bearily get an opening to immediately strike again, hitting Sam in the leg.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Sam shouted, pushing Grian hard enough to hit the ground, "I've had enough of your attempted escapes! No one can hear you out here!We're in the middle of nowhere!"

"That doesn't mean I can't fight." Grian rermarked, Sam pulled the knife out of his leg and slammed it into Grian's side. Sam leaned down and spoke to him in a maniacal chuckle;

"You'll never se your husband again. Understand that."

Sam then duct taped Grian's mouth shut and zip tied his hands as he hrew him in a wall and sealed it shut.

Afterwards, he snuck over to where he was luring the husband. But what he didn't know was that Etho had backup in Grian's teams rig.

~***~

"You know Sam, you could just tell me where Grian is and I'll let you escape all the way to Mexico." Etho said, walking between walls wih his flashlight and gun out, "I won't hunt you, the guys won't hunt you, even the FEDs won't try and find you because you'd be out of their jurisdiction. All of this ends if you just give me Grian's location."

The next thing Sam knew, headlights were on him, "HOW?!"

"You're not the only one with contacts." Etho threatened, Sam looked at the firefighters. Etho noticed that Sam was hurt, he then quickly noticed that Sam started to raise his weapon towards the firefigthers. Etho shot. Not once, not twice, but four times, each bullet hitting Sam in the chest area, "KEEP HIM ALIVE! WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE GRAIN IS!"

He allowed Grian's teaem to work, but they lost Sam rather qucikly, "Etho, why was he so mad at you?"

"Couple reasons, one, I shot his dick off, two, I stole his man then married him. Now we need to find Grian before he's dead!"

It took a couple minutes of searching to find cans of paint, as they started looking, Etho found a spot of wall with wet pain on it. Grian's team broke down the wall and gave Grian the medical attention he needed to save his life.

Grian spent two hours in surgery that night. He was clear for release three days later.

Grian spent most of his time on the couch while Etho did most of the cooking. He was the better cook anyway, so he didn't mind.

"Hey Etho, since Sam's dead, does that mean Xisuma's case is closed?"

"Well, Xisuma did die to ohis hands, I'm sorry he didn't get put in jail for that. But I'm assuming that because Sam is dead, X's case is dead." He set a tray of food beside Grian and sat beside him, "But I'm sure if X were still here, he'd be just as happy that you're alive and well, just as much as I am."