Captive

Warnings: Mentions of Torture, Implied kidnapping, Attempted Murder

Relationship: Grian/Ren

Extra - AOB Dynamics AU, Grian - Fire/Ice Phoenix, Xisuma - Void, Ren - Angel, Scar & Cub - Vex

~***~

Some would say Ren's the most rare hybrid in the hermit family. Others would say it's Xisuma. But really in reality, it was their little friend Grian who was the rarest.

Grian is an ice/fire Phoenix. His right eye and wing were an icy blue while his left eye and wing were a fire-y orange mix with red. The tips of his curls, had the same fire-y colour, but they also glowed in a wave from the top to the bottom of the tip. Grian was also born with a Phoenix shaped birthmark on the front of his left shoulder. When his body got too cold, it would trace itself in a light flame, but always showed the flames coming off of it.

But Grian, despite not being compatible, he was in love with Ren. The two being from complete different sides of the world and sides of realms, they weren't able to procreate. But they didn't care, they didn't want kids anyway. 

It was storming and Grian was flying towards Ren's base when he heard him shout. The moment Grian landed, he was netted in a fireproof tin net.

Grian recognized one of the people who had netted Ren, "HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"Your friend's admin walls were broken down."

"Crud...."

~***~

Grian sat shivering in the icy cell he was in. He knew he had to stay awake, otherwise he'd pass out from the cold. His breathing shook as he exhaled, his breathing as is was shallow.

He was being watched on a camera. His captors watching all the magic hermits try and figure out what to do.

Xisuma, he was in a void black room. He was blinded and couldn't hear anything with noise dampening headphones on.

Scar and Cub were being held above boiling water.

Ren was being tortured with a higher frequency that he heard on due to being an angel.

Doc and Iskall were having their memories being hacked into.

The others were left alone at home. They were the lucky ones.

"Aren't these hybrids a beaut!"

"They are cute." This person looked towards Grian's screen, "Specifically the phoenix."

"He's an omega but refuses to try and behave. Our guess is that he's already claimed by one of them." The main captor hissed, he looked towards Doc's camera, "I think it's the creeper cyborg. It's rather frustrating."

"Phoenix's are stubborn. Also, it's the angel. Not the Creeper." The person looked at the screen with the Phoenix hybrid, "Besides. I know this one. He's a hybrid between the fire and ice phoenix's. By offsetting his body heat, you could put him into shock."

"That's the plan."

At that moment, doors to the cells were busted open, Ren and Xisuma used their powers to turn out their video feed.

"ALL GUARDS BE ON ALERT! INTRUDERS ON THE PREMISES!"

The moment Grian's door was busted open, they caught a glimpse of Xisuma walking in and pulling Grian out immediately following by destroying the camera..

Grian shivered as he was brought into the hall, "S-S-So... C-cold..."

"I know, bud." Xisuma put a heat sensor on Grian's Phoenix birthmark that pulled whatever remaining heat he had left in him, out and helped warm him up, "Let's get him out of here now! He's going into hypothermic shock. His heat's been drained."

Xisuma looked at Ren, "Take him, Cleo, Scar, Iskall, and Doc with you. Get him under heating blankets. I'll meet you back at your base."

"But-"

"GO! He doesn't have much time!" Xisuma ran off with a few of the other rescue hermits to grab the rest of the captive hermits.

While they were running, Ren kept talking to Grian while Scar and Cub were using their powers to try and keep Grian awake.

"Stay with us Grian... We're almost home."

"Cold..." Grian panted shakily, "R-Ren..."

"You're going to be okay. Don't sleep. Don't sleep. Okay?"

"I-I'm t-trying..."

The moment they were able, Scar called Pearl frantically because Grian's skin started to lose its colour, "Pearl, I need you to set up the heating blankets. Grian's heat was drained!"

"I'm on it. They'll be ready by the time you get here. I'll get heated rags too."

"QUICKLY!"

The moment Ren reached Pearls' base, he laid Grian who had just fell unconscious on top of the first heating blanket and under the rest. For him, it was extremely hot, but he knew it would help Grian. He grabbed the heated rags and laid them on Grian's forehead.

It was an hour before the rest of the hermits got back safely. Grian still wasn't awake but his colour was back.

"How is he doing?" Xisuma asked, going to the opposite side Ren was on, "Ren?"

"His colour is back, but I don't know... I don't know when he'll wake up."

"The good thing is, is that his colour's back. It means he's healing."

Late in the night, Grian started stirring, Ren woke up immediately and put his hand on Grian's birthmark. He felt Grian take a deep breath before the boy opened his eyes.

Ren smiled and started crying tears of joy, "Grian..."

"Hi Ren..." Grian breathed, "Is everyone okay?"

Ren chuckled, "They are now Love... They are now."

Grian smiled and let his head fall towards Ren as he fell right back to sleep.