The Deep Dark

Warnings: Near death

Relationship: None

Extra tags: Phoenix Watcher Grian

~***~

In the darkness of his midnight alley, there was a set of glowing eyes, only to be seen at midnight. When you tried to sleep, they'd watch you. While you work, they'd watch you. You'd always feel a bit concerned, unsafe even, as you enter the alleyway.

Grian is currently asleep, it's just close to midnight. Grian wakes up with a start, he starts looking around unable to find what's making him feel in danger. Soon, he gets up and starts shining his torch around. When he doesn't find what's watching him, he turns around and there stood the glowing eyed figure right by his bed.

It glared at him, the glowing eyes only being shown as the rest of its figure was pure black. The being patted the bed twice to coerce Grian to sit beside it. Something in the pit of Grian's stomach told him not to, but he began walking towards it, the flame on the torch began to dim as he got closer... Closer... Then it was dark, the glowing eyes was only able to be seen in the darkness. It seemed that the light of the end rods on the ceiling seeming to also dull with every step. He couldn't stop himself from walking towards the being, it just kept enticing him to follow. The eyes suddenly stopped blinking, just two lights as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Grian suddenly felt very cold, he could see his breath, he could feel the ice-y particles start to form against the ground just to proceed to creep up his leg.

What felt like hours into a deep hallucination, seeing nothing but black nothingness, he heard the being screech loudly. Light attacked his eyes as he suddenly got view of his alleyway. He once more shoots up in his bed, panting, darting his eyes around to find any intruders. He found nothing.

As he walked to a nearby pond, he splashed the cold water on his face.

"Hey Grian!"

Grian screamed and fell into the water.

"Oh... Hey, Mumbo."

"What's got you all worked up?"

"Sleep paralysis maybe? I don't know."