Target On Lock

Warnings: Blood, Poisoning, Sam

Relationship: Grian/Xisuma (Fatherly)

~***~

The sun was up in the sky, clouds as fluffy as usual, the blue sky keeping him company as he placed the stone to his base. He wiped the sweat off his head and took a drink of his water before he died of heat exhaustion. He was tired, but he continued working, unsuspecting of the person watching him.

The person in question watched Grian through a vision portal, "So sweet, so kind, so... Dull." The person took out a silver/iron dagger, "I suppose it's time to change that." He opened another portal and chucked the dagger through.

Grian stood up and stretched just as the portal opened behind him. He screamed when he felt a strong pain in his neck. He covered the wound with his hand and heard something metal hit the stone. He ignored the dagger and removed his hand from his neck seeing his blood against it, "What the heck...?" He looked at the dagger and picked it up, "A dagger?" The blonde looked around for any person nearby. He saw no one, but he couldn't shake the feeling, he rose his wrist to his face opening the server chat logs.

<Grian> Is anyone in the Boatem village?

<ImpulseSV> Nether.

<GTWScar> Currently stuck in a hole with Dubs.

<Pearl> Hanging with the red eyed weirdo.

<Mumbo> Peace, Love, and Plants mate! I'm at the Pass and whatever.

<Grian> ...

<Grian> Uh, okay...

<ImpulseSV> Why?

<Grian> Uh..

Grian paused a moment, trying to think on how he'd answer that.

<Grian> I... I don't know how to explain...

<ImpulseSV> You okay?

<Grian> ... I don't know.

Grian put away the device and took another look at the blade. He then jumped off his mountain and glided into his base where he grabbed his first aid kit and looked in the mirror to try and clean the wound. But to his surprise, it was already healed, "What-?" He shook his head and just cleaned off what he could then covered it. As he stared at the blade, he decided to wrap the item in a towel and sat it inside his drawer, "Maybe I can find someone to help me find where you came from... Or who you belong too." 

Regardless, Grian decided it was best to not worry about it for that moment and then went outside and saw the sun setting, so he went back in to rest in his bed, taking off his sweater and crawling under the covers.

By morning, Grian got up and got dressed then walked out to the little pond nearby and washed his face with the water. He had forgotten about the wound so when he saw the veins in his neck popping and coloured grey. He jumped back, and ran his fingers down the side of his neck.

This isn't right... I need help.

He then realized that the greyed veins spread more when he panicked. He ran inside his base and changed into a larger sweater that covered his neck. He decided to try to find Ren.