Until You See Stars

Warnings: Threatening texts

Relationship: GriTho

~***~

It's midnight, the last thing Grian wanted to think about was his phone and communicator. He put both on mute as he started getting ready for bed. Etho was still out doing whatever it was he was doing, so Grian was alone in the house. After getting into his night-shirt and shorts, he got into bed and pulled the covers over his face.

By the next morning, Grian had fifty texts and Etho wasn't home.

There were at least ten messages from a number he didn't recognize. He opened the one's from Etho first.

<E> Grian, don't open any random texts. I think your phone was hacked.
Sent 1:45AM

<E> Gri, I need you to answer me. Are you okay?
Sent 1:55AM

<E> GRIAN ANSWER ME!
Sent 2:15AM

<E> I'm coming to check on you.
Sent2:30AM

Each text just followed with another message of worry.

What happened last night? What had Etho so worried?

He looked at his messages from Xisuma, he had also apparently made a group chat for the three. As he opened the chat, it was filled with equally distressing texts. He then opened the unknown number' text chat.

<?> I know you're here.
Sent 12AM

<?> I can see you.
Sent:12:05AM

<?> So sleepy? Why don't you come out and play?
Sent 12:07AM

The next few texts were pictures. Disturbing pitctures. One of him while he was still sleeping, another when Etho had come to check on him, that picture was foowed by a text saying 'Well he's cute'. Then two more pictures. One from what looked like to have been taken from hiscloset, then another that looked to be taken from his bedroom door. The final text in the chat was them saying, 'Night Night, little bug.'

After seeing all the pictures that were sent, he didn't feel safe in the house. He called Etho, who immediately picked up his phone.

"Dude, are you okay?

"I wanna say yes? W-Well, physically anyway, I think? B-But I think someone's in the house, I need you to come here. Now, please. I'm really scared, Etho..."

"I'll be there in a flash."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The call ended and he thought he heard what was an ender pearl being used and Etho appeared through the doorway making Grian shriek.

"YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME."

"Sorry, I set up an ender-porter so I could come to the house as quick as possible."

"Or to scare the living crap out of me?"

"No, just th first thing. But are you okay?"

"No! I think someone's in the house. Look at these texts from last night. I haven't given my number out to anyone."

Etho took Grian's phone and scrolled through the messages. He also got creeped out, he looked through the closet, no one was there. After going through the whole house, Etho heard Grian scream and he ran to the bedroom.

"Etho, someone's by the window!"

Etho looked over and saw a man in full black, wearing a black mask and black shades so they couldn't identify him. The figure waved to them then disappeared.

"Etho...?"

"We're moving house."