ZIT's Arise!

Warnings: I don't know...

Relationship: ZIT

I don't know how I came with this idea.

~***~

"Can you tell me why we're shooting Grian out of the sky?" Impulse asked while Zedaph was aiming a net shooter, "Zedaph, this is dangerous." 

"I just need one feather from each side of his power." Zedaph mumbled, "It'll be fine."

"Can't we just ask him?" Tango chimed in, "This seems a little... I don't know, unorthodox?"

"You're one to talk about unorthodox, Tango. Have you seen your iron farms?"

"THEY'RE UNIQUE."

"Just let me shoot Grian out of the sky."

"He's gonna kill you."

"Let him try."

Five minutes later, Grian started flying over, scanning the surrounding area for cows.

He sighed, "What do all these hermits do with all the cows!? I swear there are none around when you need them."

He heard a loud snap then suddenly he was falling.

He hit the ground hard with a thud, surviving with one heart. He took a second to look around and saw Impulse, Zedaph, and Tango all standing around him, "W-Why? Why? Just why? Why?"

"It's fun." Zed chuckled, "Besides.."

"Zed, let me out of this thing." Grian glared at the man in the white coat.

"I just want a couple of your fire and ice feathers to conduct a science thing on it."

"No!"

"Okay, well you don't need to consent. But I'm getting those feathers one way or another."

"Mmmmmm No you're not. You can't just take my feathers."

"Look, Grian." Zedaph clicked his tongue, then kneeled to the young phoenix's height, "We can do this the simple way, or the Zedaph way."

"Bite my butt Zed. I'm not giving you my feathers."

"What's going on here?"

"Party's over! Run!" Tango shouted, but the admin grabbed his ear, "Ow! OW! XISUMA!"

"Explain to me why Grian's in a net and I'll let you go." Xisuma said, pulling Tango back in front of him, "Why do we have my kid in a net?"

"Uh..." Zed droned, "No reason.."

"Zed wants my feathers." Grian interrupted, "Get me out of this thing, my wings are starting to hurt."

Xisuma glared at Zedaph, "Zedaph."

"Uh..." Zed darted his eyes around, "Bye!"

Zedaph took off, the other two quickly followed. Xisuma shook his head and sighed. He walked over to Grian and took out his pocket knife and began cutting off the ropes.

"You okay Gri?"

"I'm sure I'll live."

"Your feathers are all tangled." Xisuma continued to carefully cut the ropes off and away from Grian's feathers. After about half an hour, Grian was finally free, "Stay away from Zed. He's up to something."

"He's always up to something." Grian chuckled, "It's Zed."