Babysitters

Warnings: Blood, Injury, Mild Swearing, Punishment of someone else's child, Sam, Abuse, sadness, hospitals, Mentions of attempted/molestation

Relationship: Grian/Xisuma (Fatherly)

Extra: Grian deaged, Parent/Police Xisuma

~***~

"Do you have to go?" Grian pouted sadly, "I don't want you to go..."

"I'll be back in the morning." Xisuma assured, "I promise."

"If you have to go... Does it really have to be with Sam?"

"Everyone else has a shift tonight, I'm sorry bud."

"But-"

"Grian, you'll be okay."

"I don't want you to go..."

"I'm sorry, but I have to."

There were knocks on the door, Xisuma answered it and Sam, Grian's babysitter was at the door.

"Well hello little Grian!" Sam greeted, "Such a good night again."

"Right.." Xisuma said, "I want him to bed before midnight, no liquids after 11:45."

"You got it!"

"I'll be back in the morning." He smiled at Grian, and gave him a hug, "I'll cook you breakfast in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay..." Grian mumbled, "I'll miss you.."

"I'll miss you too. But the best part of my day is seeing your smiling face. Okay. I'll be back."

As Xisuma left, Sam let the door shut behind him. He smiled at Grian, "Have you eaten?"

Grian shook his head.

"You should probably get some food."

"Like..?"

"I don't know. And I don't care. Just stay out of my way."

Grian sighed softly and walked to the kitchen. From there he grabbed an apple and started eating it. It's better than nothing. He thought, I wish Suma wouldn't leave me with Sam... He's mean.

A couple hours later, Grian was forcibly bathed and then put to bed. 

Grian breathed as steadily as he could when his bedroom door opened and he heard footsteps entering. He knew Xisuma's footsteps and they weren't his. Those were the one of his babysitter Sam. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"So pretty." He heard Sam whisper, "Such a good little boy."

Grian waited for the footsteps to retreat. Which they didn't... Not for a while anyways. He felt Sam's breathing against his neck before he walked out of the room. When he heard the door shut, he carefully looked over to ensure that Sam was gone. He then lent over to his top drawer on his nightstand and pulled out an emergency phone which only had emergency numbers in it.

He called Xisuma. He answered almost immediately.

"Grian? You okay?"

"Suma please come home..." Grian whimpered, "I'm scared."

"Did you have a nightmare son?"

"N-No... I-I'm scared of Sam..."

"Is everything alright?"