Man In Leaves (2)

Warnings and Relationship the same

~***~

When Scar arrived, he was confused on why Xisuma was so distracted.

"Scar please tell me you know something."

"I don't." Scar says, "This man in leaves person is clearly someone formed in Grian's mind."

"But the thing warned me." Xisuma remembered what the man said, "He said that he'd take Grian."

"It's more than likely nothing."

Xisuma looked to where Grian was playing with his toys, "I don't know. The orphanage told me that he came from a person named Sam. But-"

"Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Have you tried asking Grian who man in leaves is?"

"N-No..." A moment of silence, "You don't think-"

"I think."

"Hey Grian?" Xisuma called walking over to him, "I need you to tell me exactly what happened when you were in Sam's care."

Grian tilted his head.

"Grian, bud, it's not a difficult question. What happened when you were in Sam's care?"

The whites of Grian's eyes turned black, his irises turned a bright glowing blue, "Man in leaves is Sam."

A ring of fire appeared around the two, Xisuma sent a frightened stare at Scar before smoke completely filled the ring.

"GRIAN!" Xisuma shouted covering his face from the smoke, "GRIAN STOP!"

The fire suddenly extinguished, Xisuma took a couple needed deep breaths, "G... Grian? What the heck was that!?"

"The lost souls call for your help."