To my fellow Indonesians

Hello everyone.

This news is going to be brought to mostly Indonesians because that's where I am from.

Recently, the number of those who had been inflicted with Coronavirus has been increasing.

On the worldometers.info. About 21,342 new cases was reported on the 27th of June.

So this chapter is only to tell my Indonesian fellows to please

STAY AT HOME

I'm begging all of you to stay safe and stay at home because of the growth of cases each and every single days.

Please stay at home. Don't go out just because you feel bored (this type of excuses are always heard). Go out ONLY when it's important.

I see some of my friends still went out and even though you have been following protocol by wearing masks and washing your hands, those are only the bare minimum you can do to help.

But it'll be better if we all could just stay at home.

Please, stay at home and stay safe. If anyone around you kept going out, try your best to prevent them. Or if it's you who kept going out, please stay at home.

Unless you needed to work for your families, that's a different story.

But this message is directly sent to you who always wished to be out in Mall or other places.

Please stay at home

That'll be all.

Stay safe everyone <3