❤ Info-kun

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- A hard crack enigma. Truly, everything about her screams mystery.

And I am intrigued with new mysteries~

❤️

Who would've known that the infamous Info-kun had ever fallen in love. Would he still considered it love, though?

She was an extraordinary being, a magnet that seems to pull him close each and every minutes. He was enthralled, bewitched by her attitude and beauty.

He couldn't forget the face he had implant on her that very day. He truly is a sadist.

But that wasn't what turns him on. Her whole being did. The way she could have obtain a powerful aura around herself, the way she could stood high even in the most dire moment of all, he was just so enamoured by it.

"I want to see what more expression you could do, darling," he spoke, watching as the woman walked from one hallway to another. That was until he realized the one route she was taking.

He raises his brow as he watches her stops in front of his club room. He sat straight after the process of realization and turned towards the door, awaiting the very moment she would walk in.

There is no way in this world she could be here. Him? Some kind of wildest dream. Maybe she's lost? And in need of searching for the one she truly wanted to choose by his place?

If that was the case, he would admittedly tell her how he felt of it. The audacity she had.

The door knob rattle as she opens the door, the outside light and the dark room seems to turned her whole body into a walking silhouette. Both him nor her could read each other expression due to the dimmed room.

The very room she had never wished to step in again. But, it was a different case, this time.

She closes the door behind her and slowly walked up to him and hovers over his figure once she has gotten close to him. The two seem to share a moment of silence, gazing onto each other through darkness.

That was until he flinched, startled when the girl suddenly slammed both of her hands on either side of his armrests as they trapped his wrists, her face inches from his own.

Even when he could hear the loud pounding of his heart, he let out a smirk to hide the embarrassment, while teasing her.

"My, my, love. How bold of you," his smirk only grew wider when he saw the struggle of her own expression. She was trying to be serious, but having to get interrupted was one of the scenarios she didn't thought of.

"Are you going to treat me silently now? What could I possibly done to make you this serious?"

"Nothing," she answered in a soft tone, eyes still gazing onto his own. Though, he knew he could just escaped himself from the situation, he hold and continue to enjoy it. A new side of her is really what he wanted after all.