E I G H T

The Fun Never Ends

~ ❤ ~

It was 5 in the morning and you just got home. Once you stepped inside, the males all looked at you. You did went to a small store to buy some ingredients for breakfast.

They were about to say something until you cut them off. "I met someone," was all you say.

"Who?" Budo asked. You looked down as you looked at your now bandage up hand that happen from you punching the wall that night. "He... It's nothing."

"So, any of you hungry?" you asked as Budo looked at you worriedly. "Y/N are you al-"

"Seems like you guys are. I'll be cooking," you cut him off as you went to the kitchen. You noted yourself that you would clean your room after cooking and start to do your homework.

After a couple of minutes, you finally done cooking pancakes and put them each on the plate. You out all the plates on the table as they all got up and sat on the seats.

Izayoi was sitting down on the sofa as you went up to him. You sat beside him as the boys looked at the two siblings. Oh how awkward.

You didn't say anything but just hug him. Your brother didn't gave an expression but he knew how much you felt embarrassed to say sorry to him. He returned the hug and rubbed your back.

"Sorry," he started as you nodded. "There is... something else," he said as you pulled away. "I'll be leaving by Monday. I'll be heading to Korea alone go visit out father's funeral and maybe... I'll run down his company," he said.

You didn't replied but you nodded. "You don't have to-"

"I have to," you brother pat your head and gave you a small smile. He got up and grabbed his plate from the table and gave the boys a smile as he went back towards you.

"I'll be back!" you exclaimed, running upstairs and quickly clean all the shattered things. You looked at the letter one last time and just shoved them in your pocket. You brushed your teeth and did a quick shower. Sure it's still five in the morning but you wanted to do something since Izayoi said he'll be leaving by Monday.

You grabbed a pair of jeans and wore a red maroon shirt and tucked the end of the shirt inside your jeans. You comb your hair and grabbed your the phone and your favorite jacket.

You head downstairs as your brother smirk. "Did you found yourself a date or what?" he asked as you rolled your eyes and flicked him on the head as he did an 'Ouch' and you smirked.

"No dumbass," you grabbed his hoodie an threw it to him. "Come on, we're going somewhere."

"Where?" Saeran asked as you grabbed a slice of your brother's pancake and ate it. You swallowed the food and just grinned at him. "You'll see~"

"By the way," you said to Izayoi as he hummed in respond. "Tell him that I'll always love him no matter where he is right now," you smile at your brother as he just return it. "I'll be missing him."

"Me too," he said. "You better not die on the airplane," you punched his arm lightly as he just laughed at your comment. "If I did, I wouldn't even have the chance to go up there since you'll be shouting your ass for me," he cussed as you chuckled.

They all had done eating as you grabbed their plates and washed them. "Are you guys joining me and my brother?" you asked the four males, Osano, Amao, Budo and Ayato.

"Sure," they responded. You nodded as you told your brother to bring out some of his clothes for them. Saeran and Seven had actually lived in your house for several times already so they have their clothes inside Izayoi's room.