T H I R T Y

Yes hi. I wanted to talk about this but when this book will end, I wanted to make a new book which is also about Yansims x reader but I will not put Kaga as a love interest. Budo will still remain and the others. And probably less Eun-Ri, Luke and Izayoi.
That's all~

~ ❤ ~

Letter from the Traitor

~ ❤ ~

School has started once again after the whole explanation. Everyone was still quite shock of the new news. School wasn't normal anymore as you had also explained it to Info-kun who could only stare in disbelief.

The bell rang as a sign of lunch time. Everyone got out and so did Ayato who had gave a few glances towards the H/C hair female. You were sleeping soundlessly after the whole fight you had last night on the call with your mom. She was screaming, telling you that it was a bad idea to change the whole rules. It could kill anyone if the other clan heard.

Eun-Ri and Luke does these in secrets as to hide from the former leaders, pretending to hate each other. 

A hard tap on your desk woke you up with a jolt, scaring you out of your daydream. It was Megamo and he was pissed. Well, he lowered his gaze when your face shows a more menacing aura, telling him that he had disturbed your sleep.

"Let's talk inside the Student Council's room," he ordered as he walked away, pissing you off more. "Rude arrogant bi-" your words was cut off when a bento was placed in front of you. Slowly lifting your gaze, there stood the Tsundere as he puffed his cheeks.

"Eat up," he said while handing you a pair of chopsticks. You would have rejected, but even though his face shows that he doesn't care, his eyes shows something else.

At last you finally decided to eat. It ease your mind and made you happy for a least a few minutes before frowning again by the thought of the traitor.

Oh don't get me wrong. Even if the traitor were from the old years, the story remains the same. And who knows, what if one of your friends are the traitors?

Who knows?

While eating, he stared at you and he would be lying if he's not worried for you. All of this time... you were in danger... And no one can do anything.

He remembers the time where he got mad at you for helping someone else by protecting them from the chaos that had happened back at the restaurant.

He was afraid of losing you.

"Thanks," your words cuts him off while you shove the bento box towards him as he closes it in silence and walks away, not wanting to let out a conversation or anything.

~ ❤ ~

"After him!" Luke quickly ran away from the scene after knowing the truth behind all this. He had to turn on a hallway and bumped into a few maids and butlers.

He then quickly run downstairs as bodyguards started to chase him down. Unfortunately, he slipped and it caused him to fall, banging his head on the cold floor while the man watches in horror.

He trembles as the bodyguards all stops once they saw blood.

"AMBULANCE! CALL THE AMBULANCE! QUICKLY!"

°

°

°