N I N E

Basketball Play

~ ❤ ~

You pulled your brother and the Choi siblings inside your school as people watches you walked inside with your brother and two other males.

Your brother made it to the principle office as you and the Choi siblings sat on the sofa.

The principle was laughing with Izayoi as you grabbed the Choi siblings out of the room. "Izayoi! I'll be taking these two!" Izayoi just did a thumbs up in respond.

You walked down the places as people stared at you. Ayato saw you as he followed you from behind. You walked towards the Martial Arts Club and you called Budo. The ravenette turned around and smile.

He walked up to you and the two other brothers as he gave Seven a high five. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

You let Seven talked to Budo. Saeran saw Ayato following so he walked up to the other ravenette and talk as well. You were just feeling happy but a mix of sadness was still in you.

Your brother came up from behind and hugged you. He let go of you and smile. "I'll be leaving now," he said. You nodded as you saw everyone came up to you and your brother.

Taeko went up to you and smile. "Taeko, my brother is leaving," you said as everyone heard and gasped. "What?"

"Why?"

"Eh? Where are you going?"

"Are you going to leave too, Y/N?"

The questions continues as you sighed. "Be careful," you said to your brother as he nodded. Seven went up to you and hugged you. "I'm driving him so don't worry!" he said as you nodded.

You brother gave you a kiss on the forehead and hugged you tightly. You were embarrassed since the scene were crowded but you know this might be the last time you'll see him. Maybe he'll even leave for a couple of years.

You decided to hug back and then you let go. "Get yourself a girlfriend from there and bring her back to me. I wanna see you happy with a new family!" you exclaimed as he chuckled. "You get yourself a boyfriend then!" he flicked your head as you winced.

"Damn it," you cursed but smile anyways.

"I'll miss you," you said quietly, embarrassed of people around you. "Me too... Me too," he said as he left with the Choi brothers as they waved at you. You waved back and your smile fell into a frown.

"DON'T FORGET TO WASH THE DISHES!" you shouted making your brother and the Chois stopped and  sweat dropped. "REALLY?!" he shouted back as you nodded.

He then proceeded walking while turning, giving you a smile.

~ ❤ ~

Class was over and you sat inside the class for a while. You didn't know what to do since after you came home, you'll just be alone in that big house of yours.

True you came from a wealthy rich family but living alone without a relative is quite lonely.

More loneliness. Like always.

You were just sitting there, staring at the desk as you saw two shoes. You were expecting it to be Ayato but it was someone else. He was quite older than you but it looks like he doesn't even age a bit.

His clothes were kinda... revealing since you could see a bit of his upper chest.

He was handsome indeed but he looks like a teacher.