T W E N T Y - T W O

The Dates

~ ❤ ~

Courage.

One of the things all men and women need to ask out their person of interest. If they coward out, they might not get a chance.

And by all means, let me introduce to the boys who's trying their best to build up their courage.

There's Amao, the great cook boy.

Osano the Tsundere.

Ayato the Yandere on the lose.

Osoro the bad boy.

And lastly, Megamo the strict mom. Or dad.

These five boys are trying their best to type in the words, "Hey, wanna go out on a date with me?" but all they do was type a bunch of questions and then delete it instantly. Who are they texting anyways? You'll find out soon.

Back to the H/C girl. You sat on your bed with your laptop on your lap, scrolling through and interesting story from Wattpad while hearing some songs. Your phone buzzes as you grabbed it from the small coffee table beside you, not looking away from your laptop.

Once your phone let out a ring sound, opening the lock with your fingerprint, you looked down to see 5 missed calls. You dialed the person again as the other line spoke.

"You answered just now!? Don't you know how worried I was!?" you put it on speaker mode. "What's up, Izayoi?"

"Don't 'what's up' me! Did you wash the car?"

"I did."

"Do the dishes?"

"Yes."

"Called mom?"

"..."

"No need. Anywho, that's all," he hung up as you sighed. Just as you were about to continue reading, your phone buzzes again. You picked it up and it was Izayoi again.

"Say, have you gotten yourself a boyfriend yet?"

"Does it matters?"

"Nah. See you!"

Again, he hung up. Then your phone buzzes again. You sighed, you picked it up and answered directly.

"Could you stop calling me!?"

"A-am I interrupting you? Sorry," it wasn't the same annoying voice. "Ah! Sorry. I thought you were Izayoi. He was bugging me just now."

"It's alright," Amao responded. "So... why did you call?" it was silence for a moment until you could hear his nervous laugh. Somehow inside you, something is wrong with where this is going. That was until you heard him clear his throat phone your phone.

"I was thinking that m-maybe... uh..." he stops as you smirked. Maybe teasing will be a great thing to do. "What? You wanna ask me out on a date? Cute."

"H-how did you know?"

"Well it was-- huh?" you were surprised as the other line went quiet. Your tease did not end well. Oh... dear.

"Well i-if you don't mind that, of course. I was about to ask you. Tomorrow, at a restaurant? How about eating dinner together?"

You thought about it, thinking hard inside. 'It's just... a date... right? Nothing could go wrong. I need some experience too. And it could also be an advantage so that I don't need to cook,' you thought. "Yeah. Sure. Of course!" you blurted out as he cheered on the other line. "Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow at your house. 6 PM," he hung up as you put a hand on your head. "It's just a date! Nothing could go wrong! I hope..." you facepalm yourself.