❤ Osano Najimi

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- she's a really smart person. Beautiful too. She was the one to have ever get be out of my insecurities. I was always afraid of being alone and belong left, but with her stories we share the other day, she had the same fear as me. And here I swear, to never leave her side.

Osano waited on the rooftop. He gazes at the orange-red sky as the white cloud passes by. They were mesmerizing. It reminded him of her eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

He closes his eyes tries to feel her warmth. Maybe... if she didn't choose her, it'll be alright. At least she can be happy for someone right?

But the thoughts of her being with him also lingered in his mind. He wishes to hold her dear and kisses her.

He felt his whole body was warm.

So warm he wished it lasted. Yet he still has no clue where the warmth was coming from. The sun? His burning are of thinking about the girl? His heart?

"Are you not gonna look at me?" or that voice?

He snapped and he finally realized where the warmth was coming from. A hand wrapped itself around his waist as a head rested on his back. A small giggling was heard.

He lifted his arm and turned around, now she was hugging his chest. The sight of the H/C hair girl was now in front of his eyes.

Was he dreaming again?

"Osano?" she called and looked up at him to see his eyes widened. He couldn't believe it.

She chooses him.

"Y/N?" he called back, his hand caressing her cheek as she laugh briefly at his touch. His arms immediately hugged her bag, he gave out a happy laughs as the two embrace in each others arms.

To hold her was his wish.

He let go of the hug and lifted her chin. A happy smile plastered to both of their faces. He stares at her as she chuckle lightly.

"What?"

"No... nothing... you look cute," he spoke as the girl blushed. Yes, that was the sight he wanted. She really did set her heart to him.

He inches closer to her, their eyes were half open. The two fully closed their eyes and smile before smashing their lips to each others.