❤ Osoro Shidesu

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's a fierce girl. Stood up for anyone in need and would even fight you if she deemed you wrong. She's a very kind person and would never judge someone based by what they look like from the outside.

Osoro needed a breather like he always do. He had dismissed all of the delinquents members home as he lay his back on the stone wall behind the school. He used to do this everytime he had a hard time thinking. His eyes scanned throughout his surrounding, his heart pounding beneath his skin as if they would burst out in a second.

His breathing was rigid. He would be lying if he say he okay if the girl would not showed up to him. He never felt this attached to anyone, not even his own family. But her, she was a different case.

She made him feel as if he had lost something important to him, it was like death had took upon his soul and left him with nothing to hold. Nothing to hold.

His mind wanders to the day they had their first date. He remember how nervous and sweaty he was when he had asked her. The moment when they got there, he couldn't help but felt stiff every time she turns to him, smiling. Her laughter echoes to his ear and right to his heart as her eyes captivating him each time they locked gaze with one another.

The memory when he had to pushed her to a nearby wall when she was on a rush somewhere. He remember vividly the way his hand shakes when he was trying his best to look serious at her and had tried his very best to take out an answer out of her, but she reacted differently.

He never forgotten that incident and was still surprised 'till this day.

The memory when his lips locked with hers the first time, when he deliberately ignore his sickness, which he regretted 'till this day, still imagining if she could have caught the fever as well.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice how warm his face was. He was just too caught up in his daydream that his lips began to etched into a small smile.

Unfortunately, his train of thoughts has to come to an end when he heard footsteps stalking closer and closer by the second. His head whipped to the side quite forcefully as the girl flinched at the sudden action he made. Surely, a bone or two may have made a rather loud cracking sound, right?

His pupils dilated when he spotted the girl that had been occupying his mind just a few minutes ago. After a solid minute of staring with eyes of disbelief, he pushed himself off and walked up to her, his hand slowly reaching up to her cheek. His fingers gently touch her cheek as gentle as he could, feeling that she would break if he does it so carelessly. Once he could feel the warmth radiating from herself, he places all of his palm onto her cheek, his thumb caressing it softly.

He could feel his breath hitched as the sudden stiff of her body had alarmed him, but he didn't dare to retreat his hand. He was speechless, yet his eyes held thousands of emotions within.