S I X

Locked Out Of Heaven

~ ❤ ~

"So?" he asked, outstretching his hand towards you. You were about to deny it but seeing his eyes pleading for your agreement, you finally fell for it and nodded, grabbing his hand in the process.

This shock the white hair male. "Sure," you said. Despise you only wearing your hoodie and not looking that glamorous like the others, he still wanted to dance.

He dragged you to the dance floor and held your waist while you put a hand on his shoulder and both of your free hands intertwined together.

Izayoi was smirking while doing a 'I knew it' face in the background as you glared at him. Taeko saw you and eventually grabbed a random person to join you.

That random person was Ayato.

In your inner self, you were cheering happily for the chance he had. The rivals glared at the male ravenette on the dance floor who was with the birthday girl, face flushing red.

When Taeko was trying to help the male to put his palm on her waist, the ravenette blushed furiously as the other hold onto her soft palm.

By seeing his expression, you couldn't help but chuckled as Kaga followed at what you were looking at. "What are you laughing at?" he asked as he accidentally stepped on your foot and apologized.

Your inner self turns into a crybaby since your favorite sneakers has been stepped. You just shook your head and continued dancing with him.

That was until...

"Y/N!" you brother shouted as you saw a male running up to you which it was none other than Budo. He wasn't looking where he was going until he bumped at you, making him drop his drink - which is coke - and it all splashed on your outfit.

Well, you and him didn't got injured or fell to the concrete, but all you do was stand there with your now soaked outfit that smells like coke.

They all stopped at what they were doing and all eyes were on you. What is this? Some kind of Bendy and The Ink Machine song?

'Yep, all eyes on me now people. Great job Budo. You did well,' you thought sarcastically as you looked at your soaked jeans and hoodie. Kokona grabbed you out of the crowd and pulled you to the nearest restroom.

You could see that Izayoi was shaking Budo's shoulders and filling the poor boy with words. "Dude what the heck?!" was all you heard from your brother.

Kokona pulled out a dress as you shook your head. "No no no!" you said. It was a black dress that looks almost the same as Taeko's but just different color. You were afraid that if you wore that, everyone will think you're trying to get Taeko's spotlight.

She examined the dress and put it back as she pulled out another one. "Why did you even bring dresses?" you asked, looking at the bag full of clothes.

"Well, I didn't informed you that I quit the cooking club to join the drama club but yeah... And so I brought this," she said. "If not, Kizano would kicked me out of the club for not being 'feminine' enough."

She pulled out another dress and it was a midnight blue dress with a bit of white sparkles on the end of the dress. It was shoulderless but the short sleeves were on the side of the arms.

Mostly looks like a taffeta dress. It wasn't too revealing since the middle part cover almost top of it. It was also a knee-high length dress.

Well, rather than being uncomfortable in soaked clothes that smell like coke, you definitely have to change. You grabbed the dress and Kokona waited you outside as you changed your attire.