T W E N T Y

Before we start the chapter, you could see base from the title here. So whoever your first kiss is, please do respect my decision. It will affect the next chapter because of it. And I'm sorry if he wasn't your pick as a first kiss.

~ ❤ ~

Stolen Kiss

~ ❤ ~

You stopped at the front of the school, waiting for the blonde male to show up. He walked towards you, a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Oh... thanks?" you asked. "I thought you liked them," Luke responded. You just sighed and grabbed it.

As the two of you talk about your childhood nonsense, a few other classmates watches. Taeko sat on her desk and gaze upon the window. She sigh.

Ayato walked in into her classroom and sat on a chair beside her. "How is your feelings coming up?" Ayato asked, looking upon the window as well.

"I'm quite broken to say," Taeko responded, watching as you laughed a little with Luke. She turns to Ayato who held out a murderous face. She holds his hand as he flinched and looked at her. "Whatever happens to Y/N. I want you to protect her," she squeezes his hand and let go as she left.

Ayato sat there alone, looking at his hand and sighed.

~ ❤ ~

You walked down the hallway as you heard sound of people chanting. You peek at the classroom to see the Occult Club. You waited as they were done and the members had all went out. You walked inside to see Oko returning the books to its respectful place. "Oko?"

The poor boy was startled as he drops the book, and it hits his head. You panicked as you grabbed the book and quickly slip it to the shelf as you looked at the boy. "I am so sorry! Didn't mean to startled you! I swear!" you grabbed his wrist and took a look at him for any injury. He opens his eyes as he stop breathing for a moment.

You took a step back as the boy regain his oxygen. "Sorry, that wasn't a smart idea."

"I-it's fine," he responded as he went back to put up the books. "Say, can I help you with that? It'll be better if your have a second helping hands."

He looked at you from his shoulder as he looked back, face flushing. "S-sure," you clapped your the hands and went to grabbed the books that were scattered all around the floor. "Say, have you ever spawn demons?"

"W-we tried b-but, it mostly f-failed," he responded with a sad tone. "I'm sure one day you'll succeed. And if you did, tell me all about it. This is my first time seeing an actual cult rather than in a novel book," you picked up the books and put it back on the shelf. You let the books on the floor beside Oko so he would put it on the book rack.

"It has been a few months since you got here. Why are the student council allowing you to not participate in a school activities?" you heard him mumbled without stuttering. You chuckled and he flinched. "Luck, I guess?" you responded.

"A-are you making g-good friends along t-the w-way?"

"Yeah. I feel quite open now that I have friends beside me. You're one of them," he stopped putting the books back as he turns back at you to see you examining some books. He watches as your face shows interest in every of them.

He blushed knowing that it was the first time someone actually told him that. Though, Izayoi once stepped into the school with a ginormous grinned and will usually come to the Occult Club for checking on the boy. Sadly, knowing that Taeko has feelings for him makes him avoid the male and never talked again.