T H I R T Y - S I X

Truthfully, I just want to get to the scenarios now XD

You can open the song while reading this, but I suggest you open it when there will be a warning.

~ ❤ ~

Lemon

~ ❤ ~

~ Y/N's Point of View ~

It was dark. I felt light somehow.

I was trapped in a void and I don't even know how to escape from here. What had I really done?

Wait

What happened actually?

Yeah last memories I had was hurting her, pointing fingers and laughing. That's so fucking weird.

I stood up from the place and started walking. Why did I even start to walk when the road was endless?

I glanced all around the place, still darkness. There was nothing. There was no hope. Hah... don't make me laugh. I'm not giving up in despair.

I sat on my knees, staring at nothing as I could feel tears brimming from my eyes.

I want to get out.

"Why didn't you say so?" a voice interrupted my crying fit as I turned around and gasp. There stood the most familiar person I know. He outstretched a hand as I stare at it.

Why do I feel like this isn't him?

But I took his hand anyway. He pulls me up to my feet and his other arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him.

Now that I look closer, why are his eyes white?

"Oko?"

"Mhmm?" he hummed.

"H-how... how did you get here?" confused and curious, I asked him right away. He didn't seem like he wanted to let go. He kept hugging me as he buries his head on the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

"To save you..."

"I must... become one... with the demons," his answers had made me stunned as I pulled away, grabbing both of his cheek to my palms. His skin had black veins and his eyes were very white.

Both of his hands placed on top of mines, as he closes his eyes and lay on one of them.

"I care so much for you..." he then let go and hold onto both of my shoulders as he lay his forehead onto mine. He smile and caress my cheek, before pushing me off.

"Wake up."

~ ❤ ~

~ Third Point of View ~

"Shit shit shit shit!" Izayoi kept cursing and running while the others were following behind. Osoro had to helped Hanako and Taeko as Mido helped him to carry the boy.

The hallways was somehow seem endless. It turns like a maze. Left
Right
Left
Right

Yet again the came back to the start as Izayoi punched onto the wall, screaming more profanities.