❤ Hanako Yamada

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's very strong! She's so different from my sister and she's independent. I love her so much... But I don't know about her.

❤️

Well this is awkward.

Hanako had also been considered as a kid by almost everyone in the school, but for once, he wanted to be acknowledge as a person instead of being looked down.

He crouched and play with the flowers in the garden. Uekiya had been kind enough to let him be in there as she got home early and left the keys for him to lock them if he needed to go home.

He speculated a rose just by the corner of the room. It's one of the most used flower to be given to their significant other. Hanako stares at it, contemplating whether or not he should take it. He outstretches his arm, ready to pluck the red rose out of its place, but retreated soon after when he notices it was still blooming.

Finally he decided that he wouldn't be taking it.

He was unsure as well whether or not this was the right thing he do. Sure, he loves her, not in a sisterly way that is, but considering their age now, it's a bit complicated. He swallowed whole, his mind racing and thinking.

If she did come to him, he should figure something out and try not to upset her.

He sigh and nods to himself after a couple of minutes of thinking. He needs to show her that he isn't just a boy now, just a cute little brother to everyone.

He stood up, dusting himself off and puffed out his chest, his confidence radiates more than the setting sun.

And it crumbles once the girl on his mind came in view. His eyes widened, not expecting her to be there in front of him. They stood in front of each other, their eyes locked with one another. Hanako's mind went completely blank, but they appeared once again when the girl had took a step closer to him.

"Y/N!" he greeted her with his usual happy grin, but Y/N see through him. There was something that he wanted to say and it made her nervous. Hanako seems to notices the sudden change of mood in her and quickly made his way to her, engulfing her in a hug.

The sudden hug made her stumble as one of her foot took a step backward as she wraps her arms around the boy. He was only shorter than her by a few inches. He broke the hug and look up at her, smiling.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked, his hands clasping onto both of her own. She stares at his eyes and nod quietly as he turns away, looking down at the pavement below them.

"I-I..."

"I want to wait..."

Confused, she tilted her head and asked, "What do you mean?"

He then turns to her, a big smile plastered on his face. "I want to wait! I want to wait for you! I mean, we don't have to do all of this now. I'm not saying I don't want you or love you, I really really do. It's just... we're so young."

A surprised expression was written all over her face. He was right and she couldn't deny it. He let go of her hands and gave her a warm smile. "Let's wait for each other!"

He stretch out his pinkie and look at her as she does the same, their fingers intertwining with each other. "I'll wait for you! Even if it means I'll wait another 5 years!"

Y/N smiles and nods, "I'll wait for you too."

❤️

Sometimes words are just mere words. You said it out from your lips and people will listen, some will remember and some will brush it off. But not in this case.

5 years apart ever since those exchanging words of a young boy, holding a promise with two pinkies bound to each other. The female had been holding onto it, and she knew he must have too, but some days, her mind would just say otherwise. They'll bring her down to the pit where everything is just dark and endless.

Fortunately, those thoughts had been erased after her eyes met a familiar warm dark gray-ish eyes, his smile seems so welcoming and charming. Their eyes never left each others as they stood far apart from each other.

"Y/N?" his voice was different, it was deeper than she remember. He had grown so much, too much for her. Hands inside his pockets as he march forwards towards the female who stood still, disbelief of the sight before her. There is no way that's Hanako. The Hanako Yamada she knew.

Or at least, she thought she knew.

"I- Hanako?" his smile brightens when his name rolls out of her mouth, happiness burst deep inside of him. Happiness spiral through every inch of his body and his mind. Happiness, when he finally found her again, after 5 years.

He abruptly stop in from of her, his head looking down at her due to their height differences. His eyes half-open as he let out a breathy sigh, as if he had just sighted a magnificent view.

To which, he did. The person he had fallen for, who had occupied his every corner of his thoughts. The person he had promise to come back to.

"Hi."

"Hi..."

The two looked away, embarrassed of the conversation. It was awkward yet it felt so familiar.

Hanako chuckles, unaware he had made the girl's face flushed bright red, heart thumping loudly against her chest, ready to burst out any moment. "5 years..."

Y/N whipped her head towards him, collecting her confidence to meet his eyes.

"5 years of worth waiting. I never broke my promise y'know?" he gave her a cute smile. The girl responded with a giggle, surprised as if he had read her thoughts about the promise they had made back in high school. Her giggles had been disrupted when the male launch himself towards her, his arms wrapping tightly around her body, his face dug deep into her neck.

"I missed you..." His arms tightens as his face burns, feeling bold of his own words.

Without hesitation, Y/N returns the hug and a visibly large grin on her face as she responded, "I missed you too."

By the end of the day, the two walk hand in hand, talking about their life and exchanging love languages to each other.

End of Hanako Yamada's route

❤️

Hi, this one is super short. I'm not entirely sure how to do this one, so I leave it like this.

Also, for those who are wondering, they ended up getting married, but they don't have kids. (I mean, Hanako himself acts like a baby, would you want to take care of another?)

Sorry for being absent for a month. I'm just really confused of the routes and stressed from school.

I've seen several people mentioning, asking why Ayato's route isn't here.

Ayato's route would be the last route I wrote, after everyone else. I like his character very much and making him the last would feel special, but, me being me, I procasinate a lot (my apologies) and so others route haven't been fully written yet.

That'll be all!