Ya Fools :)

By the way, Happy Birthday for all those April born days! ;) enjoy.

Like always. You woke up, brushed your teeth, take a bath, grabbed your uniform and wore it and off to school you go!

While walking there, you have been very happy. Unlike Valentines Day, you really love today.

It was the best day of your life. And here you are, doing something you shouldn't have done.

You walked to school, greeting everyone around you with a happy smile and everyone was surprised. You were so happy. You walked passed Amao who seems to be confused of your act.

He tried approaching you but you've had sprinted inside and left everyone confuse. "HI!" you shouted to everyone around you as they all wave but also confuse.

Was today your birthday?

No one knew as some of them gave each other glances and shrugged.

Ah! APRIL FOOLS!

You walked towards the Martial Arts Club as you waited Budo to came out. "Hey! You look happy today. Did I miss something?" Budo asked, wiping himself with a dry towel since he was sweating from his exercises.

"Yeah!" you said, still smiling. Your smile could even blind everyone right now. "What is it?"

"Oh? You forgot?" you 'frowned'.  He was shocked so he tried his best to remember. What did he really missed?

You then smile and pat his shoulder and left while skipping happily. He was so confused.

While walking upstairs, you bumped into your substitute teacher and you apologize. "Oh, Y/N. Why are you smiling so much? Is there something special today?" he asked which you nodded.

"Yes!" you said while passing him. He was surprised and confused. He needs to know.

You passed Hanako, Ayato, Osano and Taeko with a, "Hey!" and smile at them. They stopped their tracks and turned around to face your figure who had skipped away. "Did something happen?" Taeko asked. The three males shrugged but they were curious of what made you so happy.

As you passed the infirmary, The Science Club and the Occult Club, the three main, Mujo, Kaga, and Oko were confused. So confused that their shyness level went low as they felt confidence. Why? They were really curious.

You passed so many people. Osoro, Kizano, Aso and Megamo was almost as confused as the others. "The hell is wrong with you?" Osoro mumbled as he turned and walked away even though his curiosity was still high.

You were suppose to hate but the day made you happy. As you walked, you bumped into Nemesis in some corner turns and he looked down at you but a glare but you only gave him a smile. "Hello!" you greeted as you left. From his 'I wanna kill' look into 'The hell!?' look.

He turned around to see you were gone as his left eye twitched. There is something wrong with you. Beside all of them, the only one who was busy trying to sneak any information about your attitude is Info-kun. He was confused that he almost felt his brain exploded when he tried to figure out what's wrong with you.

The bell rang as you walked to class.

~ ❤ ~

School was done and all you do was answering teachers questions, doing tests and get all good scores on it. People were really confused.

You didn't go home. Instead, you waited outside as a car drove in front of you making everyone's glanced at the luxurious car. Who was it?

Once the people went out, you smile and waved at them. "So~ are you ready?" Saeyoung smiled as Saeran sighed. You nodded as the three of you waited again. And there they were.

Another luxurious limo was stopped in front of the school gate as the three of you waited. The driver came out as he opens the car door.

There, stood a man. He was in a black suit with white shirt under it and black long pants. His shoes were shiny and clean. He smiled as he looked all around and landed his eyes onto you.

"Y/N!" he walked up towards you as your ran to him and hugged him tight. "Izayoi!?" everyone shouted as you laughed with your brother.

Saeyoung and Saeran looked at each other and smirked as they slowly walked backwards. You pulled your brother's hand and talked to him about all of the event that has been happening.

That's where all of them started to 'ooh' about your weird attitude. Oh but they were wrong. While dragging him you did a wave sign which only Saeyoung and Saeran knew and they quickly walked behind him.

You stopped Izayoi and smile. "Brother!" you said which that makes him surprised. You never called him that.

"You are one of the most special person in my life! I would sacrifice myself for you if you need help. I would do anything for you. You are my number one person in my life! Even if you're sometimes stupid and all," you mumbled the last part as he chuckled.

"Anyways, you are the best person I have ever met. Thank you for being my brother! You'll always be my first and top priority! I love you!" once you said the last part, you kissed his cheek as you stepped back.

"What's with the-- AKH!"

You, Saeyoung and Saeran laughed so hard as you took a few pictures of Izayoi. He was soaked because of the cold water. His driver was also laughing. Yes, the driver was also part of the plan. Your plan was to bring him to school, brought Saeyoung and Saeran with a bucket of cold water and splash him with it. You told the driver to bring some dry towels for him.

The driver came up to him and gave him the towel as Izayoi sighed. "You're also part of this?" he asked which the driver nod while holding his laugh.

Everyone awed as they smiled and some of them laughed. Just then, there were confettis, balloons and party blowers beside him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" you, Saeyoung and Saeran and the rest of his old friends came up with a birthday cake. Everyone who was watching, started to clap their hands as you sang a happy birthday song with Saeyoung and Izayoi's old friends.

"Blow the candles! Blow the candles!" you and the rest chanted as he laughed and blew the candles. All of you clapped your hands as you hugged him tightly.

"Ah! You're soaked!" you shouted as they all laughed. And then, that happen.

SPLASH!

"Eh!?" it was your turn to be soaked. Izayoi laughed as he pat your head. "Happy April Fool's day, sister," he said. You punched his arms as he laughed and everyone joined.

"I was nice to you today!"

"But it's April Fools!" Izayoi shouted as you grabbed his cake and threw it to his face. "Oh!!" his old friends chanted. "Happy April Fool's day, brother," you mimicked him.

"Oh you're on," he grabbed a slice of his cake and threw it to you but missed. He threw it at Saeyoung as he joined and threw to a random student. Almost all of them joined as one school laughed in happiness.

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS BIRTHDAY!" You and Izayoi shouted as both of you laughed.

What a smile.