E L E V E N

Simple Affection

~ ❤ ~

It has been a few days after the incident of meeting the substitute teacher, the nurse, and the Occult Club President.

Those three were also Ayato's rivals and now, you had only one more meeting. The last meeting is with the one and only Student Council President in the school. Megamo Saikou.

And you even learned that their names are Mujo Kina, the nurse, and Oko Ruto, the Occult Club President.

You were strolling down the street. Yes, it's Saturday. You didn't know what to do and the past few days you had planned to pay a visit to Info-kun. He did say that only you could see him. Walking inside a store, you pick a few ingredients and put it inside the basket.

"Y/N?" a voice called and you turned around. Aso was standing there, holding onto an ice cream. "Hey!" he grinned, white teeth showing.

"Hey, aren't you going to pay that? It'll melt soon," you pointed at the ice cream he's holding. "Nah, I'll get a new one when this one started melting. Anyways, what are you up to?" he asked.

"Uhm... Isn't it obvious?" you asked him which he chuckled. "Sorry, that was a stupid question. Anyways, are you free today?" he asked.

"What? You're up for another basketball match?" you smirked and he laughed while he shook his head. "No. Not today. I was wondering if you would like to go to the gym with me. I wanted to try the new boxing bag they just bought a week ago," he explained, getting hyped all of the sudden.

"Gym huh? Sure. I got nothing to do at home so I'll join you," you accepted. Both of you walked towards the cashier and the cashier scanned your groceries while Aso started a conversation. "How are you holding up? It's likely to see you out to buy groceries. Are your parents not home?" he asked which makes you froze like a statue.

What's with the sudden question?

"Nunya," you responded.

"Nunya?"

"Nunya business," you smirked. This time he looked at you with shocked and sighed. "Alright you got me. If you don't feel like talking about that topic, we could just skip it," he said.

"Yeah... I'd like that," you grabbed your bag and he payed his. You then felt light. Like something was now taken from you and your body turns light. Aso grabbed your groceries as the two of you walked out. You didn't complain since you felt that the bag was about to broke once you kept carrying it.

"Where's your house at?" he asked. You glanced at him and told him to follow you. Once you both made it to your house, you unlocked the doors and let him in. Like they say, a female and a male should never a in a house alone, but if he does anything weird, you could just use your special defense move.

He doesn't have the guts to do it either. You told him to stay there and you got upstairs to get change. You were now wearing a grey sports bra with you black jacket. A pair of black comfortable pants and sneakers. Walking downstairs, you make two slices of bread from the groceries you bought and brought two water bottle if needed. Putting it all inside a gym bag your brother used to use it, Aso walked all around the room and examine almost everything.

You tied your hair into a ponytail (if your hair is short, just ignore it) and grabbed your bag ready. Plugging your earphones, you put your phone inside your jacket as you tapped the male's shoulder.

"You ready?"

He nodded cheerfully and you were fully aware that he was trying his best not to look down.