T W E N T Y - F I V E

Tuesday Date : The Festival

~ ❤ ~

"No dates today?" Izayoi looked quite shocked as you shook your head and sighed. You grabbed your remote and open YouTube on your TV screen as you opened 'Señorita' and sway on the beat.

"I'm surprised! You actually like the song?" Saeyoung asked as you hummed and answered, "the beat is quite catchy and... I don't know? Hot? Haha."

Saeran looked through Izayoi's phone as he drank his morning coffee. "I heard that today, Japan is opening a festival. Do you have any kimono?" Saeran asked which you looked to your phone and gasped. "Today's the festival?"

Saeran nods as Izayoi smirked. "Got anyone in mind you wanted to... oh I don't know? asked them out?" Izayoi asked as your face shows a frown and shakes your, dissapointed.

"I don't even have a kimono. I was wondering what it felt like wearing one," you answered as Izayoi just smile.

"You could go out today and searched for one!" Izayoi beamed as you gave out a lazy look. As your morning conversations ends, you staying on your sofa and sighed. It was quite boring.

And the memories of yesterday and the day before, it was just sweet. A bit sour could be added. Smiling to yourself while a flush of red dusted your cheeks and how warm it was.

This boy, Amao Odayaka was his name. A boy who used to have a crush on a girl named Taeko and somehow fell for someone else.

And Taeko's childhood friend, Osano Najimi they called him. On how harsh he is, he was such a big softy inside. Tch... that goof.

You chuckled lightly and remembered the moment you spend with the rest. Reminiscing each day with others. Your interactions with them had bring the most attention to yourself now.

Recalling, you don't actually get along well with Kizano. Poor drama boy. The teacher did inform that there will be a play after your holidays and he will always be the male lead. The bad news was that everyone must audition.

Shocking news from Ayato that the girl who people used to crush on was now crushing you instead of your own brother. It was weird indeed. Not to mention her brother who also has the same feelings.

Wait...

"The two Yamada siblings has feelings? For me? What-" before you could continue your 'daily-talk-to-self', your door bell rang as you lazily get up and opens the door. There stood the ravenette that you were just reminiscing.

"Ayato? What on earth are you doing here?" you asked which his attention went towards you. He eyes you up and down. Half messy hair with simple clothes and a cute Foxy FNAF slippers.

"I didn't meant to bother you. Sorry," he scratches his cheek as you nodded and look up at him. 'Why are you here... after that moment I cried in front of Hanako and you- you kiss me! I can't look you as the same person now,' you thought as you sighed.

"Do you mind if I asked you to go out with me today?" he asked as your jaws almost dropped. "What have I brought myself into..." you gulped and he looks away.

You felt the same thing as before. With him, Amao, and Osano. It keeps repeating itself. 'What is wrong with you, Y/N!? Get yourself together!' you urge yourself to stop feeling and bit your lip as you let out a sigh.

"Where to?" you asked as he shows you his calender. "Today's the festival. I was hoping to invite you there. So?"

Your lips curved itself into a smile as you grabs his shoulder and closed your eyes. "I would love to! I just don't have a kimono!" you exclaimed happily as you let him go and your face turns 180 degrees.