❤ Ayato Aishi

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- The Aishi family could hardly ever fall for another. You could call it an illness however you like. And when that ill person had found their cure, they'll follow it, craved for it. They're addicted to the feeling. And whenever we could hardly achieve that "cure" we would and could do anything in order to get it. But I realized... she was was never my cure, but more like a drug. I was addicted to her that I crave for her in an obsessive way. Until, I found my real cure. I may not craved as obsessive as I had before, but that doesn't mean I don't want her to be mine.

❤️

Throughout the school year, Ayato had always thought that he had finally found the one. As cliché as it, he had always expected that Taeko must had been his one and only. Just as his father had to his mother. They'll do anything to be with their "life". And as harsh as it was years of killing and sabotaging, he stopped due to a certain person.

He once find her an annoyance. After finding out who she really was, it made it easy for him to target her as his next victim in line. If only he could get revenge on that brother of hers. If only he could do something to her, he could finally get his sweet revenge.

Alas, it failed.

The more he spend his time with her, the more he realized that he wasn't the only one targeting her. Dangers beyond on each and every corner. He would sometimes find men in black suits and a few new faces wearing their school uniforms. There was something wrong about the school.

His once original plan was thrown away.

Surprisingly, he enjoyed the company more than he had originally had. She could read him like an open book, not run away even after being threatened and the most stupid things she does was to challenge him. And he was shocked that he didn't―no, couldn't fight her back. His anger dissipates quicker than it had.

The moment he had finally succeeded in his original plan, to finally have Taeko, it felt... strange. He still feels dull. He still feels empty. Many trials of his fake smiles to her, feigning happiness and comfort in her embrace, but none of them were as close as her.

Until the two decided to open their hearts and realized they had fallen for someone else, yet paired to each other from the help of Y/N. Of course, Ayato knew what happened the time Taeko had announced their relationship. He watches as her eyes break like glass and shock shake within her body. He saw how her hand quiver. He felt hurt, but he looked away the moment she opens her eyes.

When they turned to go, he gave one last glance and saw how she turned to look away, hugging a smaller boy from behind her.

Oh lord, the heartbreaking moment.

But that didn't change her for being his friend, his companion throughout any situation. He loved her for sure, but he couldn't understand how it works. He confide to his mother who was too shock to even process his words. A real cure perhaps?