F I V E

The Reverse Harem's Birthday

~ ❤ ~

It was morning and Taeko texted you that the party will be held at 3 PM. Since you were bored, you decided to call Info-kun.

"Yes?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you're gonna join Taeko's birthday party," you looked at the ceiling of your room and waited for his respond.

"Sorry princess. I'm not joining," he responded. "Well that's too bad. I wanted to see what you look like," you sat up and get your phone into speaker mode while you brushed your teeth.

"Is that so?" he asked and you hummed in response. "You could see me. But just you," you heard a yawn from your phone.

"I'll call you later. I'm so tired," he said and you just smile. "Alright. Call you later."

The phone hung up and you changed your pajamas. You're wearing a white plain T-shirt with red basketball shorts. You got downstairs and saw your brother playing Super Smash Bros.

"I'm joining," you said as you grabbed your controller. You picked your favorite character while your brother picked Robin.

It had almost been a half minute for the two of you. You guys had played 4 rounds until the fifth round, you lost. This is the first time you lost from your brother.

"Ha!" he exclaimed. "No fair!" you shouted. "It's fair alright," he smirked.

Meanwhile, 4 males were in front of your door house. "Hey, why are you guys here?" Budo asked the three other males. Osano shrugged, Ayato gave him his emotionless face and Amao just smile.

"We've been invited by Izayoi here," Amao responded. Just then, they heard a crash sound inside your house. They panicked - except Ayato - and quickly opened the door.

They saw the H/C hair girl with a frying pan - because knifes are too dangerous - , chasing her brother all around the living room. "Put down the pan!" Izayoi shouted.

"You use cheat on me! No wonder my character died!" the two of them circle around the couch. Budo coughed loudly making them looked at the door. "Hi," Budo waved.

You and Izayoi sighed as you put the frying pan back to the kitchen. "Come inside," you greeted without comment.

You heard that your brother's stomach had grumbled. "You haven't eat?" you asked him as he shook his head in response.

"Have you guys eaten?" you asked the others and they all shook their head. "Great. I'm cooking," you grabbed a few ingredients from the fridge and put them on the counter.

"You guys wanna play?" Izayoi asked. Budo and Osano had sat down beside Izayoi and Ayato joined. "There are only 4 players," Izayoi said. Amao just smile and said he will be helping you with the cooking.

While the four males were playing, Amao came to the kitchen to see you humming a song he knows while you chopped the vegetables such as carrots and potatoes.

You didn't notice his presence and continue to chop the vegetables and then put it inside a pot. You then put some pepper on the boneless chicken and turned on another stove. You then put the boneless chicken inside the pot that has cooking oil on it. You then started to sang the lyrics but in a small audio. Since there is one in the kitchen beside you and Amao, Amao could heard what you were singing.

"My heart is... hoping. You walked right in, tonight~"

He then did a small humming voice of your singing. "And tell me everything that you regret. Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet... it's all I'm asking. Is it too much, to ask~"