E I G H T E E N

His Arrival

~ ❤ ~

You watches as the rain pour from your balcony. Your mind were all screeching for help. You look away and walked out of the door.

"Hanako?"

No respond.

The wind blew, making yourself shiver from the cold. Looking all around to see no sign of windows opening, except for the attic door.

You climb slowly and looked at the small boy standing on the attic balcony. You walked slowly towards him, grabbing your jacket and put it around his shoulders, making him flinch at the sudden warm.

"What are you doing out here?" you asked him as she looked down again, staring out at the pouring rain.

"Just... my sister," he responded short. You gave out a concern face as he wiped his tears. "Shouldn't you be happy that your sister is finally dati-"

"That's because he's not the person I wanted," he cuts you off, groaning in anger. "Then... who?"

Silence fills the room as he gaze down onto the floor and sighed heavily. You didn't continue asking. "By the way, why isn't your attic balcony wet form the rain?" he asked which you smile.

"See this blue tent? Izayoi built it. He said that if someday we wanted to look at the stars while it was raining, it wouldn't pour towards the window," you pointed at the biggest window. You tied the window door onto the tent as he glanced with curiosity.

"Tying it to the tent will prevent the window from falling onto our heads," you explained. "And here's the telescope."

You grabbed the big yellow telescope and put it in front of you. You nudges Hanako's shoulder and smirked. "Come on, give it a try."

He stare at you for a while and then nod, taking his gaze towards the big telescope. He glanced on it and you could see his mouth turns into a wide smile. He let out a small gasp as you chuckled, seeing him happily changing the directions of the telescope.

"This is amazing. Do you always stargaze with this?" he asked as he took away his gaze from it and looked at you in excitement. "Sometimes."

"Wish I have one at home. Taeko said that it'll be a waste of money if we don't use it anymore."

"You can borrow mine if you like. Though, try not to break any parts. Izayoi is pretty strict when his telescope broke," you chuckled. "This is his!?"

"Well yeah, he really loves learning about the galaxies once until my father sent him to musical school. I remember how much he came home with his face frowned. He said that he broke the violin strings, again."

"He could play the violin?" Hanako asked in disbelief. "Not much. He looks the guitar better than the violin. He said that it hurts his ears whenever he tried to play it."

Hanako smiles and his eyes gaze upon the instruments that was on the wall. "So both of those are his?" he pointed at the violin case and the guitar case as you nodded your head. He scans all over the place again and asked, "What about that?" he pointed towards a big piano.

"Ah-" you flinched at the sight of it. "Crap," you muttered under your breath as Hanako smiles. "Is that yours?" he asked which you nodded.

"Can you still play it?"

"No..."

"It doesn't look that rusty."

"It's because I always clean the place."

He looks at you suspiciously. "Alright..." he said as he took the telescope inside and closed the attic's window. Both of you went downstairs and sat on the living room. Your doorbell rang as you got up and opened it.

"Yes?-"

"Hey," all of them answers. "W-what are you guys doing here?" you asked. There stood the boys which are, Osano, Kizano, Budo, Kaga, Mujo, Amao, Oko, Aso, Osoro, and Megamo. Just then, Mido got out from his car and stand shocked to see a whole zombies of boys at the front of your door.

Hanako rushes to your side and flinched at the sight of the people. You let out a sighed as you grabbed your jacket and let Hanako out. "I am not letting any of you inside my house," you said as you locked the door.

"But the rain is-"

"It's almost over," you cut Osano off as you crossed both of your arms and tap your foot. "Talk," you demanded, glaring at them one by one.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you spotted Nemesis looking at you. You put your palm onto you head as you sighed loudly.

"We came to check up on you," Amao said. Then, there comes Midori and Kokona, running towards you, jumping onto you for a hug as the three of your fell.

"Y/N-chan! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked. "Get off and I will be," you groaned as they both helped you up.

"Okay, explained to me right now. In the middle of the rain which is now 7 PM, you guys came here to check up on me? And so did a teacher and a nurse?" just then, your phone buzzes as your read the messages from Info-kun.

"How are you holding up?"

You shut your phone and sighed. "Did you actually saw what happened?" you asked them. They all looked at each other and nodded. "That was embarrassing," you mumbled to yourself and nodded.

"Look, I'm fine. You guys can... go home now," you motion a 'shoo' sign. "But what if you're not okay?" Midori held your hands as you nodded, squeezing her hands.

"I'll be okay."

~ ❤ ~

The next morning was different like the rest of them. Usually, you would go check up on the Yandere boy and asked about his relationship status with Taeko but now, since his goal has achieved, you couldn't do your original routine.

You scribbled down some doodles until the classroom door burst open. "Is Y/N here?" the gym teacher asked which you raised your hand. "Good. Someone wants to pay a visit," she said as you could see Aso followed behind.

You got up as you could hear a few people whispering. You got out of class with Mido's permission as he raise a brow. The teacher lead you towards the fountain with Aso behind her. "Do you know who this someone is?" Aso asked you which you shook your head.

"Not a clue," you responded as the teacher told Aso to leave you. He walked away, giving you one last glanced and smile. You waved as he stops to see a yellow haired male walking towards you.

"Y/N."

Your head shots up from the familiar sound. "Miss me?" he smile as you gasp. The bell rang signaling lunch time as you could hear a couple footsteps, scattering towards the fountain as they all gasped in awe. Your face shows disbelief.

"L-Luke!?"