Additional Route

❤ Chang Eun-Ri

The sound of the waves hitting the shore was a relaxing music to her ears. The rising sun on gave Eun-Ri an incredible view to gaze at. She hears a car pulled up as she turns to see Y/N walking out of the vehicle, eyes landed towards her and waved.

The older woman waves back as she waited for the girl. Once she was around close proximity, Eun-Ri gave her a comforting smile before turning back towards the beach view. The two shared a comfortable silent, gazing upon the orange light emitting from the waking dawn.

The woman sigh as she inserted both of her hands inside her dress pants and turns towards the girl. "I'm going back to Korea tomorrow."

"Really? When will you come back?"

"My, my, I just share the news of my departure and you're already asking me about my upcoming arrival? Miss me that much, huh?"

The girl sigh and shakes her head.

"It would be a lie if I told you I don't," the words left her mouth surprises the older woman. Her mouth was slightly parted, but then shut closed and her lips curved into a smile. A light chuckle erupted from her mouth as she shakes her head in a rather disbelief state, but smile happily. Y/N glances to the side with a smile on her face.

"I'm going to miss you too, dear."

"So, about the Rose clan..." Y/N started as Eun-Ri turns with her brow raised. She shrugs and stretches her arms as she let out a long yawn.

"Yeah, about that. I'll probably erase that name forever. The feuds and all are over. Mostly because all of the leaders had already agree that this nonsense will be erase for good."

"It's only a stupid feud over silly things. And oh lord, I can't believe they kept it going," Eun-Ri fusses as she sighs and shifted her gaze towards the girl. The older woman puts a hand on her head and smirk, "You know, I always wanted a little sister. But ya know... there is an empty spot that you can fill in―"

"Sorry Eun-Ri, I'm not interested in you that way."

The woman playfully sighs in defeat and laughs it off. She turns to walk away and walked towards her car, leaving the girl behind to watch her marched away. The older woman turns and smile towards her.

"See you again, my dear."

Y/N smiles back at her and nods as she enters her car and drove off to the oblivion.

Luke Anderson

"Please, sit."

"Thank you."

Luke had invited Y/N to a restaurant to discuss over something. She accepted, of course as the two now share a dinner together. The man sat on the opposite end of her and began placed his handkerchief on his lap.

"So what's your plan now?" Y/N asked as she opens the menu, scanning through the list of food in it.

"I'll diminished the whole clan feud. I assume you already heard of this?"

"No, my brother didn't say anything."

"I see," he nods as he calls for a waited and placed his order. He turns to her as the girl placed her own order and the waiter walks away. Luke puts both of his arms on the table and intertwined his hand as he looked towards the girl.

"Well I hope everything will go well. Knowing what happened all those years back. Many rich people had fallen to their demise due to the doings of you ancestors."

"Yes, yes, such a shame I am born into this family," he sighs as he looks away.

The girl turns towards the orchestra who were playing jazz music. She sway a little to the music before turning back to Luke to see a smile on the edge of his lips. He sighs.

"Mother always love to dance to slow music," he looks down and fiddled with the edge of his sleeve. "I wish I joined mother all those years ago."

"You still can, you know."

"Can I?" he turns towards the girl in front of him, his eyes pleading for answer that no one knew. Y/N could sense how much he had missed his mother very much. The girl sigh and smile, nodding her head.

"Luke, though whatever you are, or who you had become, your mother will forever be the woman who waits for the returned of her children. Your mother must be very happy for you to come back to her. Go see her, dude."

Luke stares at Y/N for a second as he shakes his head and smile, nodding his head. Y/N's smile falters a little as she watches a tear slipped out of the corner of his eyes. She gave him a pity smile, reassuring him with a hold on his hand.

He shakily breathe and nods, wiping his tears away. "Yeah. I'll go see her. Thank you, Y/N."

"Anytime, Luke. Anytime."

A short additional route for two made up characters. As they are additional characters (besides the crossover ones) in this story. Alongside Y/N's brother, Izayoi, but you guys can just imagine their siblinghood.

After this, an End Note to end this story once and for all. Stay tune <3