N I N E T E E N

The Truth Reveals

~ ❤ ~

"You look quite shocked there," he gave out a sad frown which you shook your head and waved both of your hands in front of you. "No, no! I was... surprised to see you... all-" you scanned him up and down, "-growned."

He chuckled lightly and let out a soft smile. "Puberty hit you like a damn train," you mumbled to yourself, staring at the tall figure that was a few steps away from you.

You tilt your head a little, sight seeing a few people behind him at the door and... Bodyguards?

He noticed your gaze and turned around as he turned back at you with a shrugged and a smile.

He walks a few steps closer to you as he stops midway, standing straight as he looks down at you, blocking the sunlight from your few.

He gently take your hand and kiss the back of it. Once he let go, you step back, your send out a worried expression. "Is there a problem-"

"There is," you cut him, clucthing over your hand that he kisses.

"First of all, you acted like those Lord, Kings and Princes from the Victorian eras. Speaking formally, and acted out differently. Second, you kissed a female's hand. We all know that no much people do that these days. Well... some of them does just for attentions. What has gotten into you, Luke?"

He stares at your blankly as he sighed. "Is it really a bad gesture?" he asked which you shook your head. "Alright, I won't do it if you feel uncomfortable with it."

"What are you doing here?" you questioned him, looking all around worriedly. "Calm down, you family doesn't know," he reassured you with a smile.

You step closer to him, your head perks up at him, giving him the most worried look ever. "I know our childhood wasn't the best ones but you have to understand, if my mom founds out that you're here, she might bring me back to Korea."

He grabs both of your hands and one of it was put on his heart as you could feel his heartbeat. It was soothing.

"Trust me, Y/N, no one knows I'm here."

"And Izayoi?"

"He will know eventually, but it's not like he joins the feud, right?" he smiles as you nodded, worries still washes over you.

He lets got of your hands and smiles warmly. "We got some audience here, I'll meet you tomorrow when school is over," he walked off with a wave as his bodyguards escort him out. You felt something heavy on your hand as you opens it to see the same card that is planted inside you phone. Instead, it shows a dragon's face.

You put it inside your pocket and head off as people crowded you. You didn't really care about your surroundings but for now, your mind was racing through the mysteries you're trying to solve.

~ ❤ ~

"Don't worry. I swear I washed the car just a few hours ago. Tell Izayoi to calm his butt down," you chuckled as the other line responded.

"Everything's fine. And no, I didn't get into any troubles. My friends are always there to protect me if something happens anyway. How's Izayoi though?" you asked as you flip your book.

"You called me to ask about your brother and not me?" you chuckled at her respond as she complains.

"Alright! Alright! My lovely mom, how are you today?" you could hear your mom chuckled lightly and a smile crept into your face. "I'm fine, honey. And so is your brother. Though, he has been a pain here. I wished he's back to Japan right now but if he did so, no one will take care of the company."

"And besides, he's been doing a great job here. It will be a shame if I suddenly let him fly back to Japan. But he really wants to," your mother said as you could hear a few chattering behind her.

"Looks like you're quite busy. I'll let you have your time. Call me later when you're done!" you could hear a faint 'alright' as the dial ends. You set your phone down and closed your book. You glanced at the two cards.

Both of them were the same except for the image that was on them. You couldn't suspect Luke because he has never touched your phone before. It has been years since you guys seen each other.

Whoever it is, they must be the ones who build the device for you. How long has that thing living inside your phone?

You glanced at the clock and got up, getting ready to go to bed. You changed into your pajamas and sat on your bed with your laptop on your lap.

You were too focus on the big device as you didn't hear the sound of your notifications from your phone.

~ ❤ ~

"Morning," you greeted as the boy stood up and smile.

"Y/N~" he called out. You open both of your arms widely as he jumped at you. You steadily hold yourself as you pat his back. "Morning hugs... yeah..." you mumbled on his shoulder.

"It's a better greeting than waving," Budo responded. Just then, you were hugged from behind as a head poked from the side of your arm. "Don't touch Y/N-senpai!" Hanako pouted.

The two of them glared at each other as Osano cuts them. "Oi, let her go," Osano grabbed Hanako's arms as he hugged you tighter. "It's fine," you responded, turning around to hug the small boy back. He gasp in joy and smile widely.

As the two of you let go, Osano and Budo put their hand in front of their neck, sliding it down to the bottom as the sign of 'you're dead'. Hanako gulps.

The four of you walked inside as you laughed with the three of them.

"Y/N~!" a female sound captures your attention as you turn around to be hugged again by the only 'ex' reverse harem girl. Well, she did decided right?

"Taeko! H-how are you?" you asked. "I am fine today~ What about you?" she asked, holding onto both of your hands as you look away. "I'm... okay," you responded.

"Really? Are you sure? If you feel sick or anything, you could tell me!" she gave you her worried look as you weakly smile at her. "I'm okay," you squeezes her hands as you let go. Just as you averted your eyes away, you spotted Ayato from the front gate, looking down and frowned. He noticed your gaze and looked back at you as you flinched.

"I need to go to the library to return some books I've borrowed. I'll see you guys later!" you waved as you run away from them. Taeko gave out a sad look as she sighed and held her bag closely. "Sis are you okay-"

"I'm fine, Hanako," without another word, she left the boys alone. Hanako looked back to see Ayato and launched at him. "What did you do to her!?" he shouted as the students surround them stops and watch the commotion.

Taeko stops her track and run towards her little brother, pulling him out from hurting Ayato any further. "Hanako! He didn't do anything!" Taeko pulled him aside as his brother looks at her.

"Then-" Hanako got cuts off as Taeko looks dull and grey. She then speaks loudly so everyone could hear.

"It was my choice to stop this fake relationship."