❤ Mujo Kina

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's a very kind girl. I was surprised to see how kind she was, even though she was a tough shell on the outside.

Mujo was deep in his thoughts, his hands seems to be occupied on the messy shelves as they gracefully and unconsciously tidied them, placing back a few medical stuff back to their respective place. Honestly, he was worried.

What if he wasn't good enough for her?

His whole body suddenly stiffened at the thought. He doubt he'll even be chosen, though, hoping won't hurt a little, right?

He released a heavy sigh as he continues to lock up the cabinets and quickly move towards the beds. Questions after questions started spiraling his head. He kept thinking to himself, if he were to be chosen, what could he do?

His facial expression fall into a disappointment. He was scared, scared that he'll humiliate himself in front of her. Knowing how clumsy he could be, it'll be embarrassing if he were to trip onto her, or even worse, things that weren't suppose to happen, will happen.

He started panicking, asking himself what will happen if he were to trip and accidentally see her... thing. or accidentally kiss her or something. His face flushed in a deep shade of red, as he quickly placed back all the blankets and tidy up the pillows.

Just as his mind was occupied with paranoid thoughts, he could faintly hear a set of footsteps walking towards the infirmary, though he didn't dare to turn once the footstep stop.

"Mujo?" her voice soft as silk sent shiver down his spine as he swallowed a huge lump, sweat becoming visible by each second. A hand carefully placed itself on his shoulder, trying not to scare him away, though the attempt failed when he jumped as the hand quickly retrieved itself.

He finally turn, surprise to see her in front of him.

It couldn't be, he thought.

Just as he stood up, the thoughts that had paranoid him has somehow became true. His leg automatically knocked itself on the chair beside him, startling him as he loses his balance. Surprised by the sudden movement, with a swift of her arm, she catches his falling body, though only to be pushed back as both of them fall flat on the floor.

Fortunately, he had a moment of instinct as he wrap his arm behind her had as the both crashed towards the floor, the pink hair boy toping her completely, with his arms securing her head from any damage that may has cause by the fall.

What an incredible position they were in.

As Y/N slowly opening her eyes, her eyes somehow find their gazes upon a pair of pink ones, lost into them. Such unique color eyes.