❤ Mido Rana

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- I couldn't put a finger to it, was it because of how genuine she is? How she is able to handle everything with ease? How she was very friendly to me. Whatever it was, I was glad to met a person like her. Not because she was a student, but a friend to me.

All the teachers had left to go home as Mido was the only one there. He began to check a few grades of his students, shaking his head whenever he spotted a wrong answer. He sigh for the umpteenth time, looking back and forth over the test paper. Surprisingly, he found one paper that has at least a couple amount of wrong answers. And it belong to none other than Y/N herself.

He gaze upon the written name on the paper, his finger graciously stroke each and every letter. Once it made it to the end, his eyes shows sadness. Hopes and dreams shattered as he recall he won't be seeing her again if she were not to choose him.

I mean, he is just a substitute teacher. 3 days left and he won't be coming back to this school. He was planning to find other jobs, he couldn't let the whole school know what he had just done. It could ruined the school reputation.

He could even ended up in jail. He groans at the thought, wishing he could erase all of his stupid acts in the past. His thoughts wonder upon a specific girl. What can he do?

He was much more worried the relationship between him and Y/N, if she were to choose him, that is. He was afraid people would call her names for going out a guy who is at least 6 years older than she is. He was afraid for her sake.

His thoughts were interrupted once two arms wrapped from behind, his eyes widened as he cold feel someone's chin resting on top of his head. The heat of their body snapping him out of his daze completely as his breath hitches once he realize who it was.

His facial expression turns into horror and sadness as he move himself forward, letting the person behind him let go of their hold. He turned around and his eyes locked onto Y/N's shiny E/C orbs, who stared back at him, her face expressing that she was confuse, but also concern once she notices how worried his face were.

"Mido, are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side. A gesture to know that she was genuinely concern, which eases his stiffened body.

"Y-yeah," his heavily exhale, his nervousness continues to run through his body. His eyes darted towards the floor, his hand scratching the back of his neck. "Y/N, why are you here?" he asked, hoping he won't scare her away with the sudden stern voice. Fortunately, the girl understood that it was an accidental increasing tone.

"Well, I've made my decision," her words had him relief, but anxiety get the best of him. Y/N realized that his fingers started to shake. Based by her calculation, he was actually scared.