E P I L O G U E

MONTHS and months of waiting for the girl to wake up, it made them all gave up on hope

Osano would constantly give kisses to her hands and cried while begging her to wake up.

Amao would bring flowers since he knows he can't bring cakes. He would sat beside her and talk about his days, he would always end it with, "but nothing was great because you weren't there."

Kizano would sing for her, a few times he would just cry and squeezes her hand and begged her to wake up. He would also bring some flowers in.

Oko would always told her about his summoning activities and would always wish it works. He told her that he misses her and wish to see her in the realms she's in now.

Aso would tells stories about his club and would kissed her forehead every time he left. Once he was fully out of the door, he would cry and walked home by himself.

Mujo would treated her. Being a nurse he is, he would be the one to come and replace her bandages, but he would also cry whenever he sees the wound.

Mido would bring flowers as well, sitting down on the chair and just intertwined the two's hands as he silently cried. He left a bracelet onto her wrist with a heart on it.

Osoro the tough shell had been fully broken down. Everytime he visited her, he would hug her and encourage her with sweet words, telling her to be strong. In the end, he'll leave a kiss on her cheek and left crying. He doesn't care how the delinquents looked at him now, but they respect him, nonetheless.

Hanako wasn't much help though, which had made Taeko allowed him to visit her whenever Taeko wanted to go. He would screamed and told her to wake up as Taeko would sit down and cried as he watches her sibling begging hardly. Days turns to weeks as he became quiet, worrying everyone surrounding him.

Megamo would refuse to visit her everytime they invited him, but would secretly goes there alone. He would sit down and just gaze at her sleeping figure, his eyes watering, but he tries to not cry. He would compliment her from the bottom of his heart, telling her that she's beautiful, intelligent and brave. Everything he could think of.

Info-kun had recently got out of his room and would came to the hospital. He would be lying if he wasn't devastated right now. He sometimes cries inside his club room and would just punched the wall. A few times it bleed. He blames himself for not doing anything better for her.

Budo has always cancelled the club and went home earlier. Uekiya would try to cheer him up, but he shoves her away and asked her for some privacy. He's a brave guy, but a coward when it came to Y/N. He was afraid that he'll never going to let go of the girl's grasp if he visit her.

Kaga would have pray and would told her about his activities. He would keep calling her goddess and wished her to wake up. No tears were shed, but he knew deep down, his heart was shattered.