F O U R

Names

~ ❤ ~

"I'm driving you to school,"

"What?" you thought you heard something wrong and turn to look at your brother who was leaning on his door frame, crossing his arms.

"You heard me. I am driving you to school," he repeated. "Why? What happen to you?" you asked. You grabbed your school bag, wore your shoes and put the back of your hand on your brother's forehead.

He chuckled and moved your hand away. "I'm not sick!" he exclaimed. "Yeah but you are acting strange. What do you want this time?" you narrowed your eyes suspiciously and he just laughed.

"Yeah, maybe. After school, let's go shopping to the mall together."

"That's it?" you asked, surprised. "Yep! Now come on!" he said while both of you got out and went inside the car. As he drove you there, people stops and watch as you got out of your car.

"I'll be heading to the Choi's house," he said and you nodded. "Careful," you said as he nodded. "By the way, tell them that I invited them to Taeko's birthday party tomorrow," you requested before he leaves.

"Aye sir!" he grinned and you closed the door, watching him drove off.

People stared at you as you felt uncomfortable. 'Wha'cha all looking at?!' you thought while walking inside, changing your shoes.

"Y/N," a male voice called. You turned your head to the side and saw Budo walking up to you. "Sorry I haven't talked to you for a while," Budo scratches the back of his neck while looking down at the concrete.

"It's alright," you said while closing the shoe locker. "By the way, if you're here to see me to seek food, just so you know, I didn't cook," the boy only nodded his head and smile.

"I saw you join the cooking club yesterday. I thought you say you are not interested in any clubs yet," he said while you gave him a 'seriously' look.

You just sighed and shook your head. "I still have no interest in joining any clubs. Kokona just dragged me there," you corrected him.

"I'll be heading to class. I'll be checking around the clubs for a while later," you said while waving goodbye to the boy. He waved back and you walked towards your class.

While walking to class, you put your bag down and Taeko came up to your class.

"Y/N-chan~" she called. You waved at her and did a small smile. Osano and Hanako was also there. Ayato just got inside the classroom and greeted Taeko. Only Taeko.

"Rude much," you mumbled and eventually, Hanako heard. "Who?" he asked and you just pointed Ayato with your eyes. He knew who you were pointing at but he did not understand what you meant.

"Why are you guys here?" you asked with a softer tone so it wouldn't sound like you were irritated.

"Taeko wanted to be here," Osano said. "Y/N-chan," she called your attention and you hummed in response.

"Can I call you Y/N?" she asked and you just nodded. "Great! Then you can also call me Taeko!"

"Alright... Taeko?" it sounded out like a question but you shake it off. You saw her sitting down on your desk chair and you just gave her a look. "I was just wondering," she started.

The four of you shares look and you asked, "About?"

"Changing names," she said. "Change who's name? You?" you asked again. "Nah."