O N E

Akademi High

~ ❤ ~

You looked at the Sakura trees planted on the side of the entrance road. It was beautiful and amazing since every single petals drops from the tree.

You took a deep breath and walked inside while looking at the place. "Y/N!" the familiar voice called.

You turned around to see Budo, waving at you. You wave back but still holding your straight face.

Students passing by, looking at you in awe and judging your looks with compliments.

"She's so pretty!"

"Look at her silky hair!"

"Her eyes are so sparkly."

"She looks like Izayoi!"

"Her features makes me envy."

"Is she Masuta-kun's girlfriend?"

"Wow, he's lucky."

As they kept showering you with compliments, Budo excitedly walked up to you and smile and brought you to the headmaster office.

The old man looked up and smile. "You must be Y/N L/N. Izayoi L/N little sister?" yes, I forgot to mention you that your brother also studied there before when he moves from homeschooling as well.

Your brother also joined the Martial Arts Club and that's where you met Budo. "Yes, that's me," you responded while looking around.

"You are assigned in class 2-1. Here are your lockers keys. This one is for the shoe locker, this one is for your studies locker and this one is for your clothes locker. Changing clothes will be in the girls locker room which is another small building beside the school building," he explained while you nodded.

When you guys were done, you bowed and bid goodbye and a thank you to the headmaster as Budo smile.

"Aww, you're a junior of mine," he tease. "You're basically older than me a year," you responded to his tease.

"Alright then, there are still 30 minutes. I'll be in the Martial Arts Club if you need me," he said as he patted your head.

"If you get lost, just talked to the purple twin drills or the green hair girl, they're kind and they will tell you the way," he said.

"I'll be fine," you said while taking his hand off of your head. "Alright, see ya!" he waved and you waved back while walking upstairs to find your class.

You found your class but you didn't enter. Instead, you went to your lockers and put your bag in there for a while and noted yourself to get them later.

You walked all around school and people were staring at you.

You were taking a turn when a shorter female bumped into you making her fell down with her book.

"I'm sorry!" the black hair girl apologized as you looked at her. And a note to yourself, this morning, you had told yourself to give more expressions to people so you did.