S E V E N T E E N

- This chapter contains some Mature Contents. And no, it's not lemon but some kind of mature actions (sort of). If you don't like it, please just skip this chapter. Get your Holy Water ready kids -

~ ❤ ~

Things Went Wrong

~ ❤ ~

You watch as the cobwebs gloves boy walked away. He always looked so gloomy from days to days. You walked towards Info-kun's door and just went inside without knocking.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" he asked which you just rolled your eyes. "You're the one who took control of the CCTV. Why should I knock?" you asked as he flinched. It was a female voice. "Y/N? You finally come to visit me!"

"Of course. I need some information from the famous Information Broker," you told him, sitting on the table beside him. "I'm no Information Broker. Izaya Orihara is."

"I know that," you said as he chuckled. "But everything isn't free you know, princess."

"Well, your highness, what's the price and I'll pay how much money you want," you stood up and bowed in front of him but he shook his head while laughing.

"Dear Y/N, I'm not like those hacker who will get money for breaking information you know," he spun his chair so he could see you clearly. Even if it's dark, his computers lights help him to see clearly. "How come you play computers all day but no eye bags under you?"

"Are you insulting me or complimenting me?"

"Complimenting you. Cause that's a miracle," you sarcastically said as he chuckled and shrugged you questions off.

"What do you need, sweetie?"

"I need you to stop with the nicknames."

"I'm an expert in computers, not communication," he told you. "If you're not an expert in communicating, then what are you doing right now?"

"Flattering the princess," he remarked as he looked at you with a wink. You sighed and smile. "Alright, you won. Say whatever you want. I need your help right now and this is urgent."

You slapped the red card that was symbolize with a lion tattoo on it. "This is a tracking device," he said calmly.

"A tracking device?" you asked which you look at it closer. No, it must not be Saeyoung's cause if it was his, it should have his chin face on it with the word '707 Defender of Justice'.

Instead, it was a black colored lion look alike tattoo that was glued on a red card. A red maroon card. It was interesting to you but yet, deadly. Who could be tracking you? Is this what Megamo meant by they?

"I would find who they are but I would require a big and tons of offer from it," he told you as you looked at him in curiosity.

"What do you need?" you asked, slightly coming closer to him. "You wouldn't like it if I told you."

He smirked as you could see his eyes scanned from your eyes to somewhere more of the needs of privacy. "Tell me," you demanded as he stood up and walked up towards you, back you up towards the wall.