T H R E E

Cooking Paradise

~ ❤ ~

"You should pick a club you know," your new friend who accidentally knock your head with her twin-drills yesterday, gave you an advice.

"No thanks Kokona," you said. She insisted that you'll only call her by her name and so will she call you by only your name.

"You should at least look at one club!" she begged. You shook your head while following her to her club. "Okay, how about this. You will join every club for only a day and you will tell me which one suits you."

"Kokona, that's too complicated," you said, imagining that you will join and then left and just repeat the same for every single day.

"Okay! But, you'll be joining the cooking club! Just for today. Please?" she begged as she intertwined both of her fingers together and bowed infront of you.

People all around you looks at the two of you weirdly and you sighed. "Alright," you said and she smile. She jumped on to you squishing your face into her chest making you stop breathing.

"K-kokona... your c-chest. T-their killing m-me," you choked out as she let go and apologized.

"Come on!" she dragged you to her club while your inner self was crying since you felt sad that you can't have freedom to read wattpad because of the club activities that always held after school.

Budo notice that you were dragged by the purple twin-drills as he followed you slowly. He saw that you were inside the cooking club and his eyes widened at how Kokona speak to the leader.

"Is she joining the cooking club?" he muttered as he shook his head and chuckled. "Nah, maybe it's just Kokona who wanted Y/N to taste her food," he said as he walked away, still feeling curious.

"Kokona-chan. Glad you made it. We were just in time to decorate the cake-oh?" the leader turns around to see a very exhausted H/C hair girl.

"Y/N-chan? This is such a surprise! Are you here to join the cooking club?" he asked while smiling. There were icing on his apron and his face and hands.

"Yes, she is!" Kokona responded. You were about to decline but she knew you well and decided to say it first.

"What a delightful news!" he smile and told Kokona to get the apron and the bandana.

"I'm Amao Odayaka. It's a pleasure to meet you! Your brother used to come to the cooking club to make some Octodogs!" he exclaimed happily.

"It's nice to meet you Odayaka-kun."

"Oh please~ just call me Amao-kun," he smile and Kokona came back with the apron. She helps you to wear it, even though you knew how. She also adjusted your bandana and smile.

The apron and the bandana were F/C. They matches well.

"You look very cute!" Kokona exclaimed and you hold your comments for coming out of your mouth. "Indeed she does!" Amao cheered.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked. You were offended but you tried not to show it and nodded. "That's amazing! You may cook anything you want now," he said and you nodded.

"I'll just be here if you need me!" he said and Kokona excuse herself to grabbed something from her bag.

You saw her left, leaving you and Amao alone. And yet, you examine the male. He was also one of Ayato's rival.

'She is definitely a reverse harem character,' you thought.

He notice your stare and he smile. "Is there something you need?" he asked and you snapped from your thoughts and nervously glanced away.