T W O

'Little Date'

~ ❤ ~

"I'm invited?" Izayoi asked, dramatically dropping his spoon into his cereal bowl. You nodded and munch on your cereal as you fixed your tie.

"Quick eating. I'm heading off soon and you'll be the one washing the dishes," you said as you put the bowl on the sink and washed your hands. You grabbed the bento you just made this morning and let go of your hair from the messy ponytail you did and comb it with your fingers.

"Just go. I'll do the dishes today," he said even though you knew he was up to something. He hated washing dishes but when it comes to something that has to do with you, he'll do anything that will make whatever he wants comes true.

You saw that he wiggled his eyebrows and you shook your head while giving out a loud sigh. "He texted me this morning that he have to go to school first."

"Aww man," your brother pouted as you threw him a pillow from the couch. "I'm off. See ya!" you walked out of the house and head towards the school.

~ ❤ ~

Like yesterday, you looked at the Sakura trees and watched the petals drop one by one.

You were walking slowly until a pair of arms hugged you from behind, startling you. "Y/N-chan~" purred the black hair girl.

"T-Taeko-senpai," you stutter since you were scared to death thinking someone was kidnapping you. "Taeko! Let go of her! Look at how scared she is!" a male voice interrupted the two of you.

Taeko let go and you looked behind you to see two males walking towards you and Taeko's direction.

One was a younger male that almost look alot like Taeko and was running towards the two of you.

The other one was a rather tall male with orange hair with a clip on the side of his head. Probably to prevent his bangs for blocking his view.

The tall male notice you and so did the younger one as the two of them asked the same thing in sync. "Who is she?"

"Hanako, Osano, this is Y/N-chan. You know, Izayoi-kun's little sister," once she said the last part Hanako and Asano gave a small glare.

'In two days, three people eventually glared at me for no reason,' you thought while you could feel their glare burning through your soul.

"Y/N-chan, this is Asano. My childhood friend. And this, this is Hanako. My little brother!" she exclaimed happily.

'Well shit! Hopefully they wouldn't join the lun-' "I invited them to lunch! You and your friend don't mind, right?" you cursed under your breath and just gave her a sweet, fake smile.

"Not at all~" you happily exclaimed while your inner self was cutting the trees with a very long Katana just with one slice.

"That would be great! A-anyways, have you asked your b-brother?" she stuttered and you could feel the glares getting deeper and deeper.

"I have but he was still thinking about it," you swore you heard a cheer from the two of the males as you tried to tease them a bit. "If he doesn't come, I'll dragged him!"