T E N

Substitute Teacher

~ ❤ ~

You came before the bell rang and sat on your desk, face planted on the desk.

"You okay?" Ayato asked which you groaned in respond. He didn't understand why you were acting like this in this early in the morning. You looked to the side and groaned. "Do we really have to be with this substitute teacher?"

Ayato just stare at you and shrugged, earning another groaned from you as you bang you head on the desk gently. The bell had finally rang and you stood your position but your face still planted the same bored face.

The substitute teacher came in and the groaned of your friend was heard. "Hello class, I'll be your substitute teacher for today. My name is Mido Rana," he gave a smile as the girls started to fangirls and shower him with compliments.

Some kind of teacher he is.

You tap your pencil on the desk, making it sound and the teacher notice your boring expressions. "Ah! You must be Y/N!" his voice caught you off guard. You look up and he said he smile.

"We might have meet each other yesterday but the principle just told me today about you. You're the sister of Izayoi L/N right?"

"Yes..."

He smirked at you as you swallowed hard and adjusted your tie. Man, he's something else alright. "Anyways, we'll be starting our day by opening chapter 5," he announced and some food the groaned.

Everytime he explains, he'll took a glanced at you but you didn't care and just scribbled on your notebook. The teacher smirked, trying to get you in detention.

So he tried.

TRIED.

"Y/N," he called and your eyes glanced up, not bothering to turned your head up for a better angle. "Can you explain to the class."

"Explain what?" you boldly said, voice monotonous.

"What I have just explained towards the class," he smile, that mischievous smile. You beat it to him. You smirked and position yourself.

"Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System..." He was beginning to smirked at your stop attempt until you continue.

"...after Mercury."

"In English, Mars carries a name of the Roman god of war, and is often referred to as the 'Red Planet' because the reddish iron oxideprevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance that is distinctive among the astronomical bodies visible to the naked eye," you smirked as you saw the teacher's expression. It was priceless.

"Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth."

"Mars has two relatively small ,comparing to Earth's, natural moons, Phobos, which is about 22 km or 14 mi, in diameter and Deimos which is about 12 km or 7.5 mi in diameter, which orbit close to the planet," you stopped and smile in satisfaction as everyone stared at you in utter shock.

A girl, who just drew in class, tapping pencil onto the white paper and scribbled like a maniac, actually knows what the teacher just said. Amazing.

They all swallowed at your answer as you sat back down. Even Mido himself was stunned. How?

He shook his head and smile while thanking you and continue to explain. He was up to something and you feel it. Well, you don't really need any of these education since your brother always got home with his textbook and you'll eventually write down everything that he rambles about.

Mido was sweating hard. This was his first time to have failed his attempt for his attention skills. And his handsome looks.

But that made him more interested in you.

After a few hours of learning, - which it was like hell to you - you quickly went outside. You were about to walked out of the classroom when a hand stops you. You turned around, yanking your hand away.

"Ah... Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," Mido smile as you held your cringe. "Yeah... It's cool," you responded. You were sure that this wasn't what you wanted. And God, you wished you have never met him before.

He was still smiling and you had cold sweats running rapidly down off of your body. You adjusted your collar to see how close he was to you. You admit he's not but this is illegal! Or is it?

"I have to go!" you dashed out of the room, not taking a second glanced as you sighed. "God, help me.".

You walked towards the occult club to see anything cool happening but nothing seems to happen. The club members are all sitting on their seats and reading their books. Turning around, you face a dark purple blue haired male with cobwebs gloves. "H-hello... I see you're s-staring at t-the club. W-would you l-like to j-j-join?" his stuttering was somehow cute.

'Wait... Is this the club leader? Did he not get enough sleep? There are bags under his eyes. And his hair is a mess," you examine him from head to toe which makes him uneasy. "No... I was just seeing if you guys would eventually spawn any demons or monster. I'm quite curious," you said, trying to calm him down.

"It would be really cool if something happen!" you exclaimed, never feeling your veins getting all hyped. You really love seeing people get scared because it's just funny seeing them scream like a baby.

He blushed, not knowing a person would be interested in a demon ritual thing. Before he could answer, you had bid goodbye to him and ran off. Why?

Mido just took a turn downstairs and you were afraid he came up to you for who-knows-what.

Walking all around, you found an empty place which it was an infirmary. What caught your eyes was one thing.

Why are medicines, syringes, and some type of liquid on the floor all mess up?

A nurse came and he was running with tears as he fell down with a loud 'thud' sound. 'A klutz... Terrific. Is this even allowed in schools? What if he fell down and actually do a sexual harassment way? Shouldn't he got fired by now...' you were battling with your mind whether it was a good choice to asked your friends about this or not but you ended up keeping it to yourself.

The nurse tried to cleaned up the mess he made and somehow cutting his finger by a broken glass. "Let me help," you offered, feeling quite annoyed to see a someone as dumb as him.

"N-no need. Thank y-you for y-y-your offer!" he didn't looked up. You insisted and now your helped him. You picked up the broken glass carefully so it wouldn't cut your finger up. After a few minutes of cleaning, he thanked you and your eyes examine the blood that is dripping slowly from his finger.

That mess have to be cleaned up before people thought of a murder case.

You grabbed a first aid kit and fix his finger up, surprising him. He was about to refuse but you had already done it. He finally kept quiet as he examine you. "You... Aren't you Izayoi's sister? Y/N I believe," he asked. You nodded and told him that your brother left to Korea.

"I see... Izayoi had been nice to me. He always helped me clean the infirmary when school's over. Some people don't like him somehow," he said. You notice his pink eyes and his matching pink hair are like cotton candy.

You sat on the bed and nodded, listening to his story about how your brother helped him. It was a good story. But what makes you think was,

Why isn't he like the rest of them?