T W E L V E

Unexpected Encounter

~ ❤ ~

"Megamo is coming!" Taeko screamed in joy, hands in the air. "Why are you so happy about it?" you asked, biting your mozzarella bread. Osano is dying to see you eating something delicious.

"Well... It has been a long time since I last saw him!" she cheerfully said while the girl beside her just hummed in respond. Truly, she does not care.

Hanako was absent since Taeko said that he was sick. Poor boy. You saw Ayato walking towards the fountain so you grabbed Osano and left. "Where are you guys going?" Taeko asked.

"Osano will be helping me with my homeworks! Bye!" you dragged the male and left the two ravenette alone. "Oi! What was that for?" he asked, blushing from your touch. The situation last week was still inside his mind.

"Shhhhh... Don't wanna listen. Now come on, I need you to help me with my homework," you said. "Oh... It wasn't a lie..." he sighed and followed you to the library. You grabbed some books and put it on the table.

While he was teaching you, your eyes darted a familiar ravenette walking by. Nemesis.

You grabbed a book and hid your face and his which your faces are just inches close together. He was burning.

Once the male has passed, you let a sighed in relieve and let go of the book. "Sorry. A suspicious person was just there," you excused and continue to learn. He steadied himself and teached you again. He was a stuttering mess.

By the end of the day, you waved to all your friends goodbye and walked towards a certain shop. The smell of cakes and pastries are freshly baked and the scent makes you high.

"Hello! Anything in mind miss?" a waitress came up. "I'd like to have a slice of cheesecake, please?" you said politely and the waitress set you in a table and left.

While sitting down, texting your Korean friend, Seven, a male suddenly sat in front of you. "Sorry to interrupt. I found the place was all nearly fulled and I saw you alone so... Do you mind any company?" his voice was somehow deep and fascinating.

You did feel minded. You were battling yourself whether to say it or not but he was right though, the place was all full and you were lucky to be here quick enough. "No, I don't mind."

His eyes somehow examine you. Either he is examining your uniform or something perverted like your body. He noticed your gaze and he apologized. "Sorry, it must be rude for me to do that..."

'No shit Sherlock,' you sighed and nodded. "Are you from Akademi High?"

"Yeah..." you responded, not having a clue what the hell is this guy doing here. People would have mistaken you. "You might know me but I still need to introduce myself," he said as you gave an irritated look. You legitimately don't know who is this person was.

"I'm really sorry but I have zero clue of who you are," you said.

He was surprised at first as he scanned you. "Ah! You must be the new student. Yes, I haven't been to school lately because I have things I need to do."

'Did I asked? I think not!?' you rages inside your mind but sighed anyway. "I'm Megamo Saikou. Nice to meet you miss L/N. Izayoi's brother?" he asked which you nodded as you could feel a slight annoyed aura from him.

If they keep doing this, you'll be stealing Taeko from everyone now. Though, you keep it to yourself and waited for him to continue talking.

"How's the study going, Miss L/N?"