T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Sunday Date : Dinner

~ ❤ ~

You went to the mall to find clothes. Why? Here's how it went.

You woke up, do your everyday routine and cook for yourself. Your brother video called you so you talked with him until you brought up the conversation. He even invited Saeyoung to the conversation as the two of them complained about your clothes.

They demanded you to take all your clothes out from your closet which they froze when they saw hoodies, shirts, shorts and pants. Saeran walked in somehow and took over Saeyoung's phone. He encouraged you with a, "You look fine in anything," but added a, "but, you need to find another new outfit. It is a special occasion. Who knows if he brings you to a high class restaurant?".

You looked all around and found the clothes store. You enter the place as you look all around. Dresses, cute formal clothes, and all sorts of clothes.

You went to one of the sections and grabbed the clothes and examined it.

You put it back and walked while looking around. You weren't really concentrating on the road as you spot a few cute clothes that looks alot like in Korea back then. Because of the distraction, you bumped into something. You looked up to see that you bumped into a mannequin. You sighed in relief until you feel the shadow below you became shorter.

The mannequin fell onto your head as you held it. "I- sorry!" the familiar voice called out. "I wasn't looking whe- Y/N?" his voice called.

Both of you puts back the mannequin as you rubbed your head. Who knew a mannequin also has a head like stones. You looked up to see none other than Amao himself. He puts a hand on the back of his neck and rub his palm behind his neck, looking away.

"And I thought mannequin were made out of plastic but clearly, they don't know that the inventors stuff some rocks inside their heads," you remarked, rubbing your sore head. He chuckled as he puts his hand on top of your head.

It surprised you as you look at him, his smile made you felt warm. He rubbed your head as you flinched at the touch. "Was that the spot?" he asked which you nodded.

Gently, he grabbed your wrist and pulled your closer. Since he's tall enough, he rubbed it again, carefully than before and then kiss the top of your head. The whole world turns slow as you can feel that the world is trying to make you feel comfortable against the affection. Instead of blushing or feeling the warmest sensation inside your heart, your mind somehow disagree with what's happening right now. You snap out of your thoughts as the world turns normal again. This is the same feeling when your kiss got stolen from Ayato. "I was distracted and then bumped into the mannequin," he explained.

"Looks like a coincidence. I was looking at those clothes and then this mannequin just stop my steps."

He stares at you for a moment and smile again. Boy, he is really a full pack of marshmallows, cotton candy and cinnamon buns. You put your free hand on your mouth as your face heats up. What an adorable ray of sunshine.

"How about this. We both picked out an outfit and then we'll try it one by one and the person has to pick which one that matches better. So?"

"You mean like, you wore a full pack clothes of hoodie and pants and then I have to rate whether it suits you or not?" you asked as he thinks about it and nodded.

"Fair enough," he smiles again. Ever since you meet him the first time, you have an urge to punch him because of that smile that you used to find it annoying. But, then again, he's too cute to be in pain. Imagine the news going viral with the news titled as, 'A High School girl beat up a cinnamon bun in the middle of the mall. Such cruel humanity.'