F O U R T E E N

Blushes

~ ❤ ~

"You want me? To perform?" you were inside the cooking club with Amao and suddenly, Kizano came up to the kitchen to see you. Just to see you.

Amao sat on the counter, arms crossed, his eyes were glaring at Kizano who appeared on the door frame. Amao did a 'Tch' which you heard and did a small smile.

"Well yes~ Anyone could fit to be Juliet but..." he opens his eyes like those dramas movies people as he examine you from head to toe. Amao was about to hold a grip of a knife.

"You'll fit as Juliet better," he smiled as he closed his eyes again, leaning onto the door frame as he smirked. "Uh... Yeah... Thanks for the offer but, no thanks," you rejected.

His looks was priceless.

His eyes widened as Amao did a "Yes!" with one fist up and coughed. Amao glared at the purple haired male as Kizano begged you.

"Please! You're perfect for the plot! Though I'm more perfect but-- please! You must be Juliet!"

"Why? So you can kiss me?"

"Eh!?" Amao and Kizano both shared the same shocked expressions. Kizano's face burns as he started to fantasize about your words which in the end, his result was getting hit with a stack of rolled up papers.

"Look, I'm not even one of your club members. There are others who would dare to be Juliet. Kokona seems to be fine with being Juliet. Why not her?"

"It's because she already has a play! Plus, there is no one else in this school who has the most top beauty as you! Well, maybe me," he whispered the end part but you ended up listening to it. You crossed both of your arms as you let out a small groaned.

"Why not Taeko then?"

You then realized what Amao said as you turned around and shook your head. Amao was clueless. "Taeko? No!" Kizano responded unexpectedly. "Wait! Did you just say no!? As in a real no!?" you asked. He nodded which he gave out a weird look. He must have thought of, 'Did I say soemthing wrong?'.

Your left eye twitches. You can't believe it. One male had finally loose himself from his own grip towards Taeko. You silently cheers as they gave you a look which you stopped. 'Wait... Is he the only one? Or are there still them? Amao? Osoro? Osano? Even Taeko's brother, Hanako?' you turned silent which makes the two males worried.

Kokona ran inside as you snapped out of your thoughts. "Kokona?"

"Oh finally!" she pant as she wiped a few sweats. "I need your help. A.S.A.P! No excuses, come on!" she then dragged you out of the cooking club, leaving no answer to Kizano. "Now then, are you gonna stay and let me chop you or are you going to leave?" Amao glared at the purple haired male as he walked out of the club.

~ ❤ ~

After a few minutes of helping her with the costumes and stuff, you wiped your sweat and sighed. "Is that all?"

She smiles and nodded. You walked out of the room and stretches. For a few years now, you had finally done a hard task which was carrying a few heavy boxes. Those boxes contains costumes and attributes that would be used for the play.

You look all around and wonder what could you do for the time being. You could go back to Amao and helped him or went somewhere else. You walked towards class and grabbed the jacket. You examine it at first and then used the table as an advantage to fold the cloth.

You walked out of the school secretly and walked towards a small and dark alleyway. There, you saw the male, sitting on the cold stone tiles. You didn't want to startle him. You walked slowly towards him. He didn't look like he noticed as he kept his gaze towards the clouds. He sighed sadly. The sad sighed made you worry. Something is obviously wrong. You sat beside him by sliding down the wall.

You sat there while hugging your knees. He then snapped out of his daze and look beside him. "Y/N?"

"Here," you gave it to him. "I washed it. Thanks, Osoro," his cheeks warms at your small smile. He hid his blush by looking away. You didn't mind. You wanted to stay as long as you want since class was a pain. You got up and dusted your self as he looked at you waking figure. "I'm heading back. Talk to you later?"

He stared at your figure for a moment and nodded in the end. You nodded and slowly walked away from the place. By the time you got back to school, you spotted Ayato, alone. You walked up to him as he turned his head.

You didn't want to ask so you just stand in front of him and stared at him. He sighed and looked away. "No... I didn't murder anyone. I was still... jealous..." he admitted. Must have been Taeko after all. And without even thinking twice, you flicked his forehead. He send you deadly glares that would have made people scared and run for their life. But that's not you.

"You are such a coward."

"I dare you to repeat--"

"Ayato Aishi is a coward."

"You wanna die--"

"I like to see you try."

He was lost. He couldn't find any answers. He groaned and gave up. He would have killed you if it wasn't for your help. He owe you big times.

He was pouting. Both of his cheeks were filled with air which makes it looks like two steam buns that were stuffed inside his cheeks. His face was red from containing his angers inside himself. Both of his eyes were closed. Was this Ayato? Is he an imposter or something? Why is he acting like this?

Is he...

Is he showing emotions?

Your cheeks burns. He was being stupidly adorable. For the size of his body, his face makes him looks like a three years old who was holding himself to not cry. You covered your whole face with both of your palms. He was killing you in another way. This is bad.

He notices your weird act. Your face was burning hot. Even they spread towards your ears and your neck. 'Damn it. This is why I never see puppies and kittens anymore,' you thought. He reached out for one of your hand as you carefully removed one of your hand. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

And there you go. He let go of your hand as you fiddled with both of your fingers. Your face was still burning. He, himself, was starting to feel something weird inside him. No, this shouldn't happen. It was forbidden.

Why is he like this?

His face flushed red as he looked away. He didn't want to cause any weird scenes. One of the scenes might be too restricted. So, he came up with a solution. Not a very good one though.

He ran off.

You stood there, confused. His speed was like sonic. Your mind repeatedly thought about the view. Your blush came back but they were just spreading your cheeks. You smile.